Download your favorite #PensPumpkins stencil
- Prepare the pumpkin as you would for basic carving.
- (I.e. cut out the top hole and gut the pumpkin out)
- Select your favorite Penguins stencil, download and print it out.
- Trim the excess paper around the stencil, leaving at least a 1/2 inch border, and tape the stencil to the face of the pumpkin.
- Tape top first, bottom, and lastly sides.
- Using a transfer tool, or something with a pointed tip such as a pencil or pen, poke the design lines through the paper onto the pumpkin, taking care to only pierce the skin of the pumpkin.
- These guides are for carving so make sure to poke the design pattern along the outside of the dark areas.
- Carefully cut out the design, making sure to cut out the parts that are indicated as black in the stencil.
- Once you have finished carving your design, add a candle, and snap a picture tagging @penguins and using #PensPumpkins for a chance to be featured on this page!
NOTE: Any children should have parental supervision if using any sharp objects or carving tools.
Check out the best #PensPumpkins