Join the 2020-21 Group Priority List before September 30 and receive:
- Free Exclusive Group Leader Merchandise*
- Blackhawks Quarter Zip Pullover (Columbia)
- Blackhawks baseball hat
- Price Savings
- Ticket prices for Blackhawks groups of 10 or more people are below single game pricing for most games
- Additionally, there are no additional processing fees for groups
- Price Lock
- Pricing for the 2020-21 season is subject to change, however, the rate will not change for groups on the Group Priority List
- Priority Seating
- Your group will have the opportunity to reserve seats before they go on sale to the public
- Blackhawks Morning Skate for the Group Leader
How to Join the Group Priority List
- Groups that place the $100 Group Initial Payment for the 2020-2021 season will be automatically added to the 2020-2021 Group Priority List
- A separate $100 Group Initial Payment is required for each game you wish to purchase 10 or more tickets. Example - if you plan on organizing a group for three games then a $300 Group Initial Payment is required
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens to the Group Initial Payment if my group is unable to attend a game during the 2020-21 season?
The Group Initial Payment money may be applied to a ticket plan or single game tickets during the 2020-2021 season, or, it can remain on your account and be applied to a ticket purchase during the 2021-2022 season.
What are the United Center and Chicago Blackhawks doing to address public safety concerns in the arena?
Click here to view the United Center COVID-19 updates.
*The Quarter Zip Pullover will be mailed to the group leader after the group is paid in full. The hat will be available for pick up in the United Center during the Blackhawks game the group is attending. There is a limit of one (1) Quarter Zip Pullover and one (1) hat for each game that 10 or more tickets are purchased.
*Group initial payments are non-refundable. If you are unable to apply the initial payment to a 2020-21 group outing, the money may be applied to Blackhawks 2020-21 individual game tickets or carried over into a 2021-22 group initial payment. Placing an initial payment does not guarantee that ticket, game, experience or hospitality requests will be fulfilled. All orders are subject to availability and will be processed in the order they are received. Chicago Blackhawks group tickets may not be resold without written permission from the Blackhawks. The Blackhawks reserve the right to restrict or cancel orders.