Victor E. Green Appearance Terms and Conditions
General Mascot Appearance Guidelines
- Victor E. Green can only participate in activities that do not involve speaking.
- Victor E. Green cannot participate in activities that may cause bodily harm or injury to the performer.
Terms and Conditions
- A private and lockable space for the mascot to change must be provided. (No restrooms please.)
- It must be understood that the performer's maximum time in the costume is 45 minutes - 1 hour and less than that in excessive heat and humidity.
- The appearance fee is based on the length of time, distance from the Dr. Pepper StarCenter in Frisco and general nature of the event.
- The appearance fee must be paid in full no later than 2 (two) business days prior to the scheduled event.
- Water and/or Powerade must be provided.
How to arrange an appearance
- A completed mascot request form must be submitted at least 1 (one) week prior to the event. The mascot request form can be completed online (www.dallasstars.com/mascot), emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Dallas Stars Mascot Coordinator 2601 Avenue of the Stars Frisco, TX 75034.
- Upon receipt of the request, the Mascot Coordinator will review and contact the requestor by phone or email to confirm or deny availability.
- If Victor is available, the Mascot Coordinator will finalize logistics and a member of our accounting department will send an invoice for the agreed upon appearance fee.
- Confirmation for the appearance will be made after payment has been received for the appropriate amount.
- Please note that completing the mascot request form does not guarantee a Victor E. Green appearance.
- In the event that the scheduled appearance is cancelled, the Dallas Stars will grant a refund of the appearance fee on the following basis: cancellation made at least five (5) business days prior to the event--full refund; cancellation made five (5) to two (2) business days prior to the event--50% refund; cancellation later than two (2) business days prior to the event--no refund.
- If there is a change in the event date for any reason, the Dallas Stars cannot guarantee any accommodations for a new date. If any changes occur after the date has been confirmed, please notify the Mascot Coordinator as soon as possible.
- The Dallas Stars may reschedule or cancel an appearance for any reason, including changes in the Stars game schedule and unsafe or inclement weather. In the event the Stars must cancel an appearance, you will receive a full refund of the appearance fee; however, the Stars will not provide a refund in the event of inclement weather or any other unavoidable incident results in the cancellation or shortening of an appearance after Victor E. Green has arrived at and/or begun performance at the event.
- The performer reserves the right to walk away from any appearance they deem unsafe, harmful or uncomfortable with no refund provided.