Subject to the approval of a completed Transfer Application Form (and subsequent Seat Holder Agreement(s)) by Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club Limited Partnership (the "Team") in its sole discretion, the rights and obligations of a Primary Account Holder may be transferred to the following qualifying Transferees:
If the Transferor is an Individual:
- To an immediate family member, which includes a spouse, parent, child, sibling or grandchild (provided that such family member is over the age of eighteen (18) at the time the Transfer Application Form is submitted to the Team).
- Upon divorce or separation, the Team will honor a court order or the terms of a Separation Agreement authorizing the transfer of the Season Tickets from one party to the other.
- Upon the death of a Primary Account Holder, the Team will honor the disposition of the Season Tickets as reflected in a Grant of Probate or such other documentation as the Team may determine to be acceptable from time to time, in its sole discretion.
If the Transferor is a Corporation:
- To a shareholder, officer or director of the corporation upon presentation of appropriate legal documentation or such other documentation as the Team may require in its sole discretion.
- In the event of a bankruptcy or other involuntary dissolution of the corporation, the Seat Holder Agreement and all the rights granted to the corporation thereunder shall revert to the Team.