Requirements for applying:
• Organizations must be a 501c3 nonprofit.
• Groups must request the number of tickets you can guarantee to be used with at least 90% attendance.
• Failure to use the tickets at the 90% redemption required rate three times will result in removal from the program.
• Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and may not be resold. The Anaheim Ducks hold the right to permanently remove from the program any organization or individual who participates in the re-selling or further mishandling of charitable tickets.
Before submitting an application, please note Antis Roofing Community Corner does not provide or accept the following:
• Individual schools, parent/teacher associations or school boosters.
• Club organizations (e.g., Boy Scout Troops, Girl Scout Troops, Rotary Clubs).
• Faith-based organizations or religious programs whose principal purpose is disseminating a particular religious faith, creed or doctrine and, whose programs do not serve the broader public regardless of religious belief.
If your organization is interested in taking part in this program, please fill out the information below.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries. If you or your company is interested in becoming a corporate partner in this program, please email Anaheim Ducks Director of Ticket Sales Chris Kenyon at email@example.com.