Game Day Safety & Security
Door Opening Times:
Doors open 75 minutes prior to game time.
Gate 5 opens 90 minutes prior to game time for the Bremer Bank Suite Level, RBC Wealth Management Club Level, Bud Light Top Shelf Lounge and OTG Club Members.
No bags are allowed inside Xcel Energy Center to help reduce staff touchpoints and expedite entry times for guests. Clutch, wristlet and wallets sized 4" x 6" x 1.5" or smaller are allowed and subject to inspection. Please view complete lists of prohibited items here below.
- Clear bags, backpacks or wrapped gifts
- Weapons of any kind: including guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spikes, etc.
- Laptops or Cameras with detachable lenses
- Food or beverage
- Cans, glass bottles, coolers or similar containers
- Umbrellas longer than 18" when collapsed
- Air horns, noise makers, balloons or inflatable items
- Selfie sticks or laser pointers
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Hockey sticks or poles
- Recording devices (including video, audio & GoPro's)
- Masks (masks are defined as forms of disguise or concealment worn over or in front of the face to hide the identity of the person)
- Any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by arena personnel, in their sole discretion
Xcel Energy Center Guest Services Guide
Wild Fan Code of Conduct at Xcel Energy Center
The National Hockey League and the Minnesota Wild are committed to a safe, inclusive and comfortable environment and an enjoyable entertainment experience. Here in the State of Hockey, we show respect for the players, the officials, and our beloved game. Fans have a right to expect an environment in which they will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena, team and League personnel. The Players and Officials have the same rights. Accordingly, fans are responsible for their own conduct.
These standards have been established with respect to fan conduct:
- Fans are entitled to enjoy the game day experience in and around Xcel Energy Center free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors, or unruly actions.
- Fans may not interfere with the event, the athletes, or the officials in any manner.
- Fans will refrain from using abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fans who engage in fighting, throwing objects or other behavior deemed detrimental to the enjoyment of the event by others will be immediately ejected from the arena.
- Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to Xcel Energy Center staff. Please use "Text to Assist", which is available at all events. Text "Wild" to (651) 800-9453, followed by the details of your question or concern.
- Fans who choose to consume alcohol are responsible for ensuring they do so in a responsible manner. Staff of Xcel Energy Center and our food and beverage partner, Levy, will ensure that intervention with intoxicated or impaired fans is handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- In the interest of safety, all fans are asked to comply with requests from arena staff regarding operational and emergency procedures.
THANK YOU for being the greatest hockey fans in the world and giving the Wild an incredible HOME ICE ADVANTAGE!
Text to Assist
Need assistance during the game?
You can access our Guest Experience Team quickly by sending a text to (651) 800-9453. Whether you have wayfinding questions, trouble with a fan near you or notice something that needs attention, our goal is to quickly respond to ensure a world-class experience for you and your guests.