When is the 2018 NHL Draft presented by adidas?
- Round 1: Friday, June 22 beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Round 2: Saturday, June 23 beginning at 10 a.m.
How many draft picks will the Dallas Stars have?
- The Stars are currently scheduled to pick No. 13 on Friday in the first round and will have seven picks on Saturday.
Where is the Draft going to be held?
- The Draft will take place at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. Draft Fan Fest presented by Denny's will be outside the arena on Victory Plaza. For directions to the venue, click here.
What time do doors to American Airlines Center open for the Draft?
- Doors open at 4:30 p.m. on Friday, June 22 and 8 a.m. on Saturday, June 23.
Do I need separate tickets for Day 1 and Day 2 of the Draft?
- Yes, Friday and Saturday Draft sessions are separate ticketed events, and fans planning to attend must have a ticket for each day to enter American Airlines Center.
Is seating reserved for the Draft inside American Airlines Center?
There will be reserved seating and general admission seating. Day 1 will have reserved ticketed seating for all lower level and club seats and general admission seating in the terrace level. Day 2 will have reserved, ticketed seating in the lower level, club level general admission tickets and terrace level general admission tickets.
Does my child need a ticket to enter American Airlines Center for the Draft?
How can I access my Draft tickets?
- To access your tickets, login to your Ticketmaster account via Ticketmaster.com or the Ticketmaster mobile app. Your Ticketmaster account is not the same as your Dallas Stars season ticket account.
When is Draft Fan Fest presented by Denny's?
- Friday, June 22: Noon to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, June 23: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m
What is the Fan Fest?
- The event on Victory Plaza at American Airlines Center will include an all-day country music festival featuring Chase Rice, David Nail and other local artists, plus interactive games, mechanical bull ride, the Dallas Stars Street Squad and photo opportunities with a longhorn and the Stanley Cup.
Do I need a ticket to enter Fan Fest?
- Yes, individuals obtaining Day 1 or Day 2 tickets to the draft will have tickets to that day's fan fest included on the same ticket. The draft and fan fest Day 1 and Day 2 are separate, ticketed events and fans must have a separate ticket for each day. To reserve fan-fest-only tickets, click here.
Who will be performing during the all-day country music festival?
- The free, all-day concert event will be headlined by country megastars Chase Rice and David Nail. It will also include a full lineup of local acts that will be announced at a later date. To see the full schedule of events, click here.
Do I need a seperate ticket to enter the Chase Rice concert?
- Yes, Draft Fan Fest, presented by Denny's and the Chase Rice concert are separate, ticketed events. Tickets to Day 1 and Day 2 of Fan Fest can be reserved by clicking here. The Chase Rice concert is sold out.
What is the bag policy for the Draft and Fan Fest?
All bags larger than 14"x14"x6" (i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc.) will be prohibited from entry into the arena. For additional American Airlines Center policies, click here.
Can I bring a stroller into the Draft and Fan Fest?
- Strollers are allowed at Fan Fest, but they will need to be checked into Guest Services inside American Airlines Center for fans entering the Draft.
Will Fan Fest be cancelled if it rains?
- While some interactive exhibits may be closed for safety reasons, Fan Fest will continue rain or shine. If foul weather does occur, planned activities and events may be postponed or cancelled for the safety of our performers and patrons.
Can I purchase advance passes for parking at American Airlines Center?
- No advance parking passes are available for the draft and must be purchased on-site at American Airlines Center parking garages and lots.
How much is parking at American Airlines Center?
- All lots will be $10. Both cash and credit cards will be accepted.
What time will parking lots and garages open for the Draft and Fan Fest?
- Friday, June 22: Lexus Garage, 10 a.m.; Silver Garage, 10 a.m.; All other surface lots, 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 23: Lexus Garage, 7 a.m.; Silver Garage, 7 a.m.; All other surface lots, 8 a.m.
Will I be able to use my Season Ticket Holder discount on NHL Draft merchandise?
- No. Due to the Draft being an NHL event, all merchandise with Draft logos and non-Stars items will not be subject to your Season Ticket Holder discount. Your Season Ticket Holder discount will still apply to Stars-branded merchandise items.
Will concessions inside American Airlines Center be open during the Draft?
- Yes, concessions will be made available during the event.