Pro Time Hockey Sessions are designed for Hockey Instructors to give private instructional lessons.
- A maximum number of six coaches will be permitted on one Pro Time Sessions.
- The cost for Pro Time Hockey Sessions are $85 per session for Instructors.
- All instructors must sign in at the Front Desk and pay Pro Rent before they take the ice for a Pro Time session.
- Any Instructor caught on the ice who has not paid will immediately be asked to leave the building for the remainder of the day. You will NOT be allowed to pay after the fact and finish the session. Repeat offenses will result in expulsion from all StarCenters for an indefinite period of time.
- All players must have a waiver on file at the rink signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Full equipment must be worn at all times, including an approved helmet with facemask. No half shields allowed.
Click below to view the Pro Time schedule at your local StarCenter.