NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE EASTON & EASTON DESIGNATED DUCK DRIVER PROGRAM SWEEPSTAKES ("Sweepstakes").
By entering into the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official rules ("Official Rules") and the decisions of Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC ("Sponsor") which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to these Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
The sweepstakes series is comprised of seven (7) separate sweepstakes (each, a "Sweepstakes"), with each Sweepstakes occurring as described in the Table in Paragraph 1, below, under the "Sweepstakes Entry Period" column. The Sweepstakes Series begins at 12:00 a.m. PT on October 12, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on April 13, 2023 ("Sweepstakes Period").
1. Eligibility. To be eligible to win, entries must be received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period and must meet these eligibility requirements. Unlimited number of entries per Sweepstakes. Each entrant can only win one (1) Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. All winners must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age and reside in California at the time of entering. At any time during the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify and eliminate any entry or other submission from an entrant for any reason, including but not limited to, because Sponsor believes the entry does not comply with these Official Rules. In the event that a Sweepstakes winner is disqualified after the Sweepstakes, an alternate Sweepstakes winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries, if practicable. Unclaimed prizes shall remain the property of Sponsor. Sponsor, Anaheim Arena Management, LLC, Easton & Easton, LLP, and their respective officers, employees, directors, affiliates, retailers, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, dealers (collectively, "Sponsor Entities") and the immediate families of each are not eligible. If the winner is unable to participate in the event during the dates designated by the Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to deem that prize forfeited in its entirety. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. For purposes of these Official Rules, a "Drawing" shall mean each of the drawings to be held as defined below.
Drawing # Sweepstakes Entry Period*
(*All times based on Pacific Time) Drawing Date & Time
"Drawing 1" 12:00 a.m. 10/12/2022 - 11:59 p.m. 10/31/2022 - 11/1/2022 11:00 a.m.
"Drawing 2" 12:00 a.m. 11/1/2022 - 11:59 p.m. 11/30/2022 - 12/1/2022 11:00 a.m.
"Drawing 3" 12:00 a.m. 12/1/2022 - 11:59 p.m. 12/31/2022 - 1/1/2023 11:00 a.m.
"Drawing 4" 12:00 a.m. 1/1/2023 - 11:59 p.m. 1/31/2023 - 2/1/2023 11:00 a.m.
"Drawing 5" 12:00 a.m. 2/1/2023 - 11:59 p.m. 2/28/2023 - 3/1/2023 11:00 a.m.
"Drawing 6" 12:00 a.m. 3/1/2023 - 11:59 p.m. 3/31/2023 - 4/1/2023 11:00 a.m.
"Drawing 7" 12:00 a.m. 4/1/2023 - 11:59 p.m. 4/13/2023 - 4/14/2023 11:00 a.m.
2. How to Enter. Enter the Sweepstakes one way: go to www.letsgo.anaheimducks.com/DesignatedDuckDriver, complete the form to sign up for the Designated Duck Driver Program presented by Easton & Easton, and submit the form as directed (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY).
Entries must meet the eligibility requirements of these Official Rules and must be received by Sponsor by the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the prizes described in these Official Rules depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be completed in good taste, and shall not contain content that is obscene or indecent, and shall not include profanity or pornography, drugs, alcohol, phone numbers, offensive or derogatory statements or gestures that may be offensive to individuals of a specific race, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group, or other content deemed inappropriate by Sponsor. In the event any entry is deemed inappropriate by Sponsor, that entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor is not responsible for late or misdirected entries, or for electronic, network, computer, hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
3. Winner Selection. For each Drawing, there will be one (1) winner randomly selected from all eligible and complete entries received by Sponsor by the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding prize claims or entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email account by the organization authorized to assign the email, as applicable.
4. Prizes. The following prize ("Prize") will be awarded to each winner: one (1) player-autographed memorabilia item (item to be chosen in Sponsor's sole discretion; prize varies each month) (Approximate retail value: $50-500).
5. Winner Notification. All potential winners will be notified by Sponsor by email to the email provided at the time of entry. Sponsor will make two (2) attempts to contact each potential winner by the method described above within one (1) day of the potential winner's name being drawn. If the Prize is not claimed within three (3) days of Sponsor's second attempt to contact the winner or Sponsor is unable to reach a potential winner by the method described above within such time, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify that winner and an alternate potential winner's entry will be drawn from all remaining eligible entries. If notification is by telephone, Sponsor is not required to leave a message for a potential winner on an answering machine or voicemail. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason.
6. Limitation of Liability; No Warranties and Release. By entering into this Sweepstakes, you accept and agree that (a) Sponsor Entities, Facebook, Instagram, and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents do not have and will not have any liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity; or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize; (b) the prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.); (c) Sponsor and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents will have no liability whatsoever for entries that are late, incomplete or not received for any reason; and (d) except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agree to confirm the grant in writing) permission for Sponsor, its companies, advertising and promotion agencies and those acting under their authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you expressly waive and relinquish all rights and benefits afforded by California Civil Code Section 1542 and do so understanding and acknowledging the significance of this specific waiver of Section 1542. Section 1542 states as follows:
"A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY."
7. Cancellation of Events. Sponsor is not responsible for any postponement or cancellation, for any reason, of any event, exhibit or attraction forming part of the prize(s).
9. Cash Value and Taxes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all expenses, and applicable federal, state and local taxes. If applicable, all winners should expect to receive a tax form 1099 for the value of the prize as provided by current tax laws. Unless otherwise specified herein, no prize can be redeemed for cash or replaced if lost or stolen. Sponsor Entities reserve the right to replace and/or substitute a like prize of equal value, should the specified prize, or any portion thereof be unavailable, for any reason.
10. Amendment of Rules and Termination of Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules, or terminate, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes, at its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
11. Claiming the Prize. Sponsor may require any or all winners to claim their prize in person at Sponsor's business office at the address noted below or any other addressed as designated by Sponsor or may ship the Prize to the winner. Any costs or expenses associated with claiming the prize at the above-described location are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may also be required to execute a "Consent, Indemnification, Waiver and Release Agreement" and/or an Affidavit of Eligibility and to provide legal and valid photo identification. In some cases, as a convenience to the winners, Sponsor Entities may elect to mail the prize, the Liability/Publicity Release and the Affidavit of Eligibility, if applicable, to the address provided on the entry. Sponsor Entities shall have no liability for non-delivery and are not responsible for any mishandling by the U.S. Mail or any other delivery service of any of the prizes.
12. Void Where Prohibited. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or where restricted beyond the restrictions set forth in these Official Rules, by law. Sponsor does not warrant that the Sweepstakes is valid in any particular state or jurisdiction. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations shall apply.
13. Winners List. Sponsor will maintain all records relating to the Sweepstakes as required by law. For a list of winners, send a self addressed, stamped envelope with your written request to the address below to the attention of Marketing: Easton & Easton Designated Duck Driver Program Sweepstakes within six (6) weeks after the Drawing Date.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. ALL ISSUES CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND/OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS, SPONSOR(S) AND/OR SPONSOR ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES (COLLECTIVELY, "SWEEPSTAKES CLAIMS") SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING ANY EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS. ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES GIVES EACH ENTRANT'S CONSENT TO THE SOLE JURISDICTION OF THE SUPERIOR COURTS OF ORANGE COUNTY, STATE OF CALIFORNIA. ALL SWEEPSTAKES CLAIMS SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND ALL SUCH CLAIMS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT TO INCLUDE ATTORNEYS' FEES.
15. Sponsor. Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC, 2695 E. Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92806.