- Three-step introductory program
- Open to boys and girls between the ages of 4 to 10*
- Receive head-to-toe equipment with first-time enrollment ($600 value)**
- Family-friendly schedule with eight weeks of 45-minute classes
- Eight-week sessions ($200) held year-round at select OhioHealth Chiller Ice Rink locations
- With each registration receive one (1) free ticket to a 2021-22 regular season Blue Jackets home game
*Children who are currently or previously enrolled an organized hockey program are not eligible to participate in this program and will be removed if registered.
**Free equipment is provided with first-time enrollment only. Participants may repeat the program at the same fee but will not receive equipment.