OFFICIAL MEDICAL IMAGING PROVIDER
Mayfair Diagnostics is proud to partner with the Calgary Flames as their official medical imaging provider. For nearly a decade, we have been providing a variety of medical imaging services, including X-ray, Ultrasound, Image Guided Pain Therapy, Nuclear Medicine, MRI and CT, to Calgary Flames players - the same services and high standard of care that are also available to the public.
As part of our partnership we provide onsite X-ray services for every home game, which includes having a licensed and certified Medical Radiation Technologist present.
DR. SARAH L. KOLES
Dr. Koles works alongside an experienced team of specialized radiologists and highly qualified technologists to provide radiology services for the Flames. She is a proud local Calgarian and has been practicing here since 2006, with special interests in diagnostic and interventional management of sports injuries, chronic pain and arthritis.
- Fellowship, Musculoskeletal Imaging, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, 2006
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, 2005
- Medical Degree (MD), University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, 2000
- Master of Science, Neurosciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, 1997
- Bachelor of Science, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, 1994
- American Board of Radiology, 2005
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC), 2005
- Alberta Medical Association
- Alberta Society of Radiologists
- American College of Radiology
- Canadian Association of Radiologists
- Canadian Medical Association
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of British Columbia
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Northwest Territories
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Nunavut
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Yukon
- Radiological Society of North America
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Spine Intervention Society
ABOUT MAYFAIR DIAGNOSTICS
Mayfair Diagnostics provides comprehensive screening, diagnostic, and interventional medical imaging services across 13 locations in Calgary and one in Regina. A leader in the industry, our compassionate and specialized team delivers public X-ray, Ultrasound, Image-Guided Pain Therapy, and Breast Imaging services covered by Alberta and Saskatchewan provincial health care plans. Our private MRI and CT services at our Mayfair Place location in Calgary, and private and public MRI services at our Regina location, also offer our patients additional imaging options. Owned and operated by over 60 radiologists, each year our expert team uses state-of-the-art technology to serve more than 700,000 patients and interpret images from over 90,000 patients in rural and remote locations.