In school and looking to establish some connections before you embark on your career?
Take part in the Montreal Canadiens' Universities United networking program presented by Desjardins!
This exclusive program offers Quebec university students the chance to connect with the Montreal Canadiens and learn more about the pro sports industry and related commercial ventures.
AS A PROGRAM MEMBER, YOU GET ACCESS TO:
- A networking event with France Margaret Belanger, Executive Vice President, Commercial and Corporate Affairs for the Montreal Canadiens, who will discuss business management in the world of sports. Her talk will be followed by canapés and drinks at the Bell Centre;
- A second talk and networking event after the Holidays, with a member of Montreal Canadiens management whose name will be confirmed in the coming weeks;
- A night at the 1909 Taverne Moderne restaurant to watch a Canadiens road game (on their 46-foot screen!) with a beer tasting;
- Access to an exclusive Canadiens presale for University Nights presented by Desjardins which offer $39 tickets to a game at the Bell Centre including a free beer;
- An exclusive visit to have a look behind the scenes at the Bell Centre;
- A skating session on the Habs' legendary ice;
- An inter-university ball hockey tournament at the Bell Centre in summer 2019;
- A program gift bundle including a notebook, pencil, beer koozie and pin;
- And more !
*Dates for the events mentioned above will be sent out shortly.
One program member will get the chance to win an internship with the Montreal Canadiens, related to his/her field of study, in summer 2019!
Become a member for just $19.99/year!