In school and looking to establish some connections before you embark on your career?
Take part in the Montreal Canadiens' Universities United networking program presented by Desjardins!
This exclusive program offers Quebec university students the chance to connect with the Montreal Canadiens and learn more about the pro sports industry and related commercial ventures.
BECOME A MEMBER
AS A PROGRAM MEMBER, YOU GET ACCESS TO:
- November 27, 2018 : A networking event with France Margaret Belanger, Executive Vice President, Commercial and Corporate Affairs for the Montreal Canadiens;
- January 14, 2019 : A night at the 1909 Taverne Moderne restaurant to watch a Canadiens road game (on their 46-foot screen!) with a beer tasting;
- February 5, 2019 : A networking event with Jon Trzcienski, Vice President, Marketing for the Montreal Canadiens, as well as Nick Farkas, Vice-President, Concerts and Events for evenko and founder of the Osheaga festival ;
- March 24, 2019 : A skating session on the Habs' legendary ice followed by an exclusive visit to have a look behind the scenes at the Bell Centre;
- Summer 2019 : An inter-university ball hockey tournament at the Bell Centre in summer 2019;
- Access to an exclusive Canadiens presale for University Nights presented by Desjardins which offer $39 tickets to a game at the Bell Centre including a free beer;
- A program gift bundle including a notebook, pencil, beer koozie and pin;
- And more !
One program member will get the chance to win an internship with the Montreal Canadiens, related to his/her field of study, in summer 2019! Join the program now for more information!
Special offer ! Become a member for only $12.99 (value of $19.99) !