Ticketing policies and procedures for the St. Louis Blues and Enterprise Center are outlined below. Please call the St. Louis Blues ticket office at 314-622-BLUE (2583) with any questions.
Box Office Hours
The Enterprise Center Box Office is open Mondays and Wednesdays from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. Limited parking is available for ticket buyers in front of the building on Clark Avenue. You can contact the Box Office by phone by calling 314-622-2551.
St. Louis Blues and Enterprise Center event times and ticket prices are subject to change.
Tickets for Enterprise Center events may be purchased through Enterprise Center Season, Group, and Suite Sales Office, Enterprise Center Box Office, Ticketmaster phone sales, www.ticketmaster.com and through any Ticketmaster location. These sources are the only authorized ticket-selling agents of Enterprise Center. Please be advised that we cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets obtained through any other source.
Guests must have their tickets on their persons at all times when attending an event.
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
The St. Louis Blues and Enterprise Center offer no refunds, returns, or exchanges* for any season ticket plan, group, suite, or individual event ticket purchases, including any deposits placed towards the aforementioned ticket packages.
*St. Louis Blues Season Ticket Holders are allotted a set amount of game exchanges as a benefit of holding a plan with the team. More information can be found in your handbook or by calling your Ticket Sales Representative at 314-622-BLUE (2583).
Secondary Market Ticket Purchasing
Ticketmaster is the ONLY authorized ticketing agent of Enterprise Center/St. Louis Blues. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, StubHub, Craig's List, etc.) you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets. If you should choose to purchase tickets from a third party, please remember the following:
Ticket Reprint Policy
If you need third party tickets reprinted for any reason, you must visit the Enterprise Center Box Office to email the pdf ticket for reprint. There will be a $5 charge per ticket for this service. A reprinted third party ticket does not guarantee entry into the event.
If you have purchased tickets through Enterprise Center or Ticketmaster and need your tickets reprinted for any reason, please show proof of purchase at the Enterprise Center Box Office. We will be happy to reprint your tickets for no additional charge.
Season Ticket Policy
This St. Louis Blues season ticket policy governs and controls the purchase of season tickets by the purchaser from the St. Louis Blues. In the event of any conflict between this policy and a purchaser's season ticket agreement, the season ticket agreement shall govern. The St. Louis Blues policies include, without limitation the following:
1) Subject to such exceptions as may be determined by the St. Louis Blues, the purchaser must age 18 or older.
2) The St. Louis Blues season ticket policy limits sales to purchasers presently residing within the Saint Louis Metropolitan area. Sales will be voided if the purchaser fails to produce proof of residence, to the satisfaction of the St. Louis Blues, if so requested by the St. Louis Blues. The St. Louis Blues reserve the right to require valid photo identification and/or other proof of information related to the account. Falsely claiming a legal residence/domicile at a post office box/commercial mail receiving agency located in the Saint Louis Metropolitan area, redirecting mail from inside/outside of the Saint Louis metropolitan area or using addresses of person or third parties located within the Saint Louis metropolitan area constitutes a material breach of this season ticket policy. The St. Louis Blues will strictly enforce the territory limit policy, refuse to sell to any purchase that would cause this policy to be violated, and revoke any season tickets relating to any account that violates this policy.
3) Each purchaser is only permitted to purchase, control, coordinate, manage, or direct (collectively, "control") a total of four (4) tickets-per-game (the "Ticket Limit"). The St. Louis Blues reserve the right to determine whether multiple tickets in excess of the Ticket Limit are under control of one (1) purchaser, which includes, without limitation: (i) any person related to purchaser; or (ii) any account(s) that is/are in any way tied, linked, related to a specific person or group that is in any way affiliated with each other or under common ownership, control, or direction. The use of aliases, separate forms of payment or separate persons or third parties to circumvent the Ticket Limit constitutes a material breach of the St. Louis Blues' season ticket policy. The St. Louis Blues will strictly enforce the Ticket Limit policy refuse to sell to any person that would cause this policy to be violated and revoke licenses relating to any account that violates this policy.
4) Any direct or indirect sale, resale, auction, assignment or transfer (collectively, "Resale") of St. Louis Blues tickets must be done in accordance with laws. Any Resale in violation of law constitutes a material breach of this season ticket policy. Any attempt by two (2) or more persons to gain admission with both a cancelled ticket and any reissued ticket whether as part of a Resale transaction and/or otherwise transferred by purchaser constitutes a material breach of this policy.
5) All account information (e.g., name, billing/mailing/email address, phone, photo ID, etc.) must be the purchaser's own and true personal or business information. False or misleading information constitutes a material breach of this policy. You agree and acknowledge that we may access, preserve, and disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, or in good faith believe that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce our policies, or other contracts with you; (c) respond to claims that that any content you may provide violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or protect the rights, property of personal safety of the St. Louis Blues, its affiliates, and agents, its users and the public. You also acknowledge and agree that the St. Louis Blues have the right to disclose and transfer all of your personal information to a successor company in connection with any merger or acquisition of the St. Louis Blues or any sale of all, or any portion, of its business or assets.
6) The St. Louis Blues reserve the right, with or without providing any refunds, to revoke purchaser's ticket(s), refuse admission to or eject from Enterprise Center any person who: (i) is or appears to be impaired; (ii) conceals alcohol, illegal substances or other prohibited items while attempting to enter Enterprise Center; (iii) acts in a manner that is unruly, disruptive or illegal; (iv) uses derogatory, foul and/or abusive language and/or gestures; (v) displays and/or wears and fails to cover obscene, indecent and/or inappropriate clothing; (vi) exposes him/herself; or (vii) otherwise violates Enterprise Center's policies, rules, requirements, directives, or regulations.
7) The St. Louis Blues may take any action that the St. Louis Blues determines is appropriate including, without limitation, issuing a warning, temporarily or permanently suspending any account and/or denying access to an account if: (a) any policy is breached and/or violated; (b) the St. Louis Blues is unable to verify or authenticate purchaser's information (c) the St. Louis Blues believes the purchaser's conduct may cause legal liability for purchase and/or for the St. Louis Blues; or (d) necessary for the safety and/or protection of patrons or to address fraud of misconduct. The St. Louis Blues, at any time, may review your account activity for fraud which may result in automatic cancellation of account activity and temporary or permanent suspension of the account.
8) Season Ticket Holder is expressly prohibited from 'splitting' the Account seats so in as to capitalize on any promotional initiatives or offers from the St. Louis Blues or any of its affiliates or related entities.
9) The St. Louis Blues acknowledge that the Season Ticket Holder may not be able to use each of the tickets in the Season Ticket Holder Account. Season Ticket Holder acknowledges that the spirit of being a Season Ticket Holder is not to generate a financial gain or benefits for the Season Ticket Holder by virtue of selling Season Ticket Holder tickets, including, but not limited to, any additional single game tickets purchased at the preferred Season Ticket Holder rate or any group tickets, but rather is rooted in a desire to support the St. Louis Blues. As such, the Season Ticket Holder acknowledges that his/her resale and/or trade activity may be monitored and tracked by the St. Louis Blues, and, in the event that the Season Ticket Holder sells, attempts to sell, or engages a third party to sell on his/her behalf a substantial portion of the Account tickets, the St. Louis Blues reserve the right to cancel the Season Ticket Holder Account (the "Resale Breach Termination Right"). In the event that the St. Louis Blues elect to exercise its Resale Breach Termination Right, the St. Louis Blues will provide the Season Ticket Holder with a written notice of such election, and as applicable, (i) issue Season Ticket Holder a full refund for any future Blues games encompassed within the applicable Season Ticket Holder Account that the Season Ticket Holder has paid for, or (ii) relieve Season Ticket Holder of its obligation to pay the Account Balance as it relates to any future Blues games (Season Ticket Holder shall remain obligated to satisfy any portion of the Account Balance that relates to any Blues games that predate the date of Account termination/suspension). Following the exercise of the Resale Breach Termination Right by the St. Louis Blues, the St. Louis Blues shall have not further obligation to Season Ticket Holder, whether under Agreement or otherwise, including, without limitation, forfeiting any interest in any playoff tickets).
The St. Louis Blues reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to make exceptions, and modification to the season ticket policy at any time.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
[as stated on ticket back]
THIS TICKET ("TICKET") IS A REVOCABLE LICENSE. BY PURCHASING AND/OR USING TICKETS TO AN NHL GAME, HOLDER OF THIS TICKET AGREES THAT (1) USE OF SUCH TICKETS AND ADMISSION TO THE ARENA, STADIUM, OR VENUE ("VENUE") IDENTIFIED IN THE TICKET IS CONDITIONED UPON HOLDER'S AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW, AND (2) HOLDER WILL INFORM ANY GUESTS, COMPANIONS, OR OTHER PERSONS WHO WILL BE USING TICKETS PURCHASED BY OR RECEIVED FROM HOLDER THAT AS TICKET HOLDERS THEMSELVES, THEIR OWN USE OF SUCH TICKETS AND ADMISSION TO THE VENUE ARE ALSO CONDITIONED UPON THEIR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
TO THE EXTENT ENFORCEABLE IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION, HOLDER, VENUE AND NHL AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES ARISING FROM THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE LITIGATED IN COURT OR ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR CLASS ARBITRATION; AND, IF THE HOLDER DOES NOT CONSENT TO THIS CLAUSE, THE HOLDER MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE OR NOT ENTER THE VENUE.
SAFETY WARNING AND RELEASE/COMPLIANCE WITH NHL POLICIES
WARNING! DESPITE ENHANCED SPECTATOR SHIELDING MEASURES, PUCKS STILL MAY FLY INTO THE SPECTATOR AREA. SERIOUS INJURY CAN OCCUR. STAY ALERT AT ALL TIMES INCLUDING DURING WARMUP AND AFTER PLAY STOPS. IF STRUCK, IMMEDIATELY ASK USHER FOR DIRECTIONS TO MEDICAL STATION. HOLDER, ON BEHALF OF HOLDER AND ANY PERSON ACCOMPANYING HOLDER, INCLUDING MINOR(S), VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS OF PROPERTY LOSS AND PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS AND ALL OTHER HAZARDS RELATED TO THE GAME AND ATTENDING THE VENUE FOR WHICH A TICKET IS ISSUED, WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER THE GAME, INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY, THE DANGER OF INJURY BY HOCKEY PUCKS, STICKS AND OTHER EQUIPMENT, BY SPECTATORS OR PLAYERS, OR BY THROWN OBJECTS, INJURY RELATED TO THE CONDITION OF THE PREMISES, AS WELL AS EFFECTS INJURY RELATED TO THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS, COVID-19, WHICH HAS BEEN DECLARED A WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC BY THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION, IS EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS, AND IS BELIEVED TO BE SPREAD MAINLY FROM PERSON-TO-PERSON CONTACT AND THE RISK OF WHICH CANNOT BE ELIMINATED BY REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS, AND AGREES TO EXPRESSLY RELEASE, AND HEREBY DOES EXPRESSLY RELEASE, THAT THE NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE, THE VENUE, ST. LOUIS BLUES HOCKEY CLUB, L.P., KIEL CENTER PARTNERS, L.P., ENTERPRISE CENTER MANAGEMENT, SLB ACQUISITION LLC, THE NHL MEMBER CLUBS, NHL ENTERPRISES, L.P., NHL ENTERPRISES CANADA, L.P., THE NHLPA (INCLUDING CURRENT AND FORMER PLAYERS) AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENCIES, DEPARTMENTS, SUBDIVISIONS, RELATED ENTITIES, OWNERS, GOVERNORS, TRUSTEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, PRINCIPALS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "NHL") ARE EXPRESSLY RELEASED FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR FAULT ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO SUCH CAUSES OR INJURY OTHERWISE OCCURRING AT OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE GAME, INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE NHL. HOLDER, VENUE, AND NHL AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES ARISING FROM THE ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE PROVISION IN THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE GOVERNED IN ACCORDANCE WITH MISSOURI LAW.
HOLDER SHALL REVIEW CAREFULLY, AND ABIDE BY, THE POLICIES OF THE NHL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE NHL FAN CODE OF CONDUCT, THE FAN GUIDE FOR THE EVENT AND ANY VENUE POLICIES, PROTOCOLS, OR PROCEDURES THE NHL MAY REQUIRE COMPLIANCE WITH OR VERIFICATION OF PRIOR TO OR AS A CONDITION OF ADMISSION TO THE VENUE, INCLUDING THOSE INTENDED TO PREVENT AND/OR CONTROL THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 THROUGH PERSONAL PRECAUTIONS, SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES, AND/OR CONTACT TRACING ("NHL POLICIES"). NHL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION OR EJECT ANY PERSON THAT FAILS TO ABIDE BY ANY NHL POLICIES. NHL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY NHL POLICIES WITHOUT NOTICE. IN THE EVENT ANY PROVISION OF THIS TICKET SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE INVALID, ILLEGAL, OR UNENFORCEABLE BY A COURT OF LAW OR AUTHORIZED ARBITRATOR, THE VALIDITY, LEGALITY, AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THE REMAINING PROVISIONS SHALL NOT IN ANY WAY BE AFFECTED OR IMPAIRED THEREBY.
BY USING THE TICKET(S) AND ATTENDING THE GAME, HOLDER, ON BEHALF OF HOLDER AND ANY PERSON ACCOMPANYING HOLDER, INCLUDING MINOR(S), GRANTS THE NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE AND ITS MEMBER CLUBS, THE VENUE, ST. LOUIS BLUES HOCKEY CLUB, L.P., KIEL CENTER PARTNERS, L.P., ENTERPRISE CENTER MANAGEMENT, SLB ACQUISITION LLC, NHL ENTERPRISES, L.P., NHL ENTERPRISES CANADA, L.P., AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY THE "NHL ENTITIES") PERMISSION TO RECORD HIS/HER IMAGE, NAME, VOICE, LIKENESS, ACTIONS AND/OR STATEMENTS IN ANY IMAGE, FOOTAGE, OR DISPLAY, WHETHER LIVE OR RECORDED, WHICH MAY BE TAKEN AT THE GAME OR AT THE VENUE, AND TO THE USE OF SAME BY THE NHL ENTITIES AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY PURPOSE (INCLUDING ADVERTISING OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES), AND IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR SUBSEQUENTLY DEVELOPED WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION. THE NHL ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY NHL POLICIES, INCLUDING THIS RELEASE, WITHOUT NOTICE.
UNAUTHORIZED COMMERCIAL USE OF TICKET / UNAUTHORIZED TRANSMISSION.
GAME TICKETS MAY NOT BE USED FOR ADVERTISING, PROMOTION (INCLUDING CONTESTS AND SWEEPSTAKES) OR OTHER COMMERCIAL PURPOSES WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE NHL AND/OR THE APPLICABLE NHL MEMBER CLUB. ANY NON-EDITORIAL OR COMMERCIAL USE OF ANY NHL OR NHL CLUB MARK IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL OF THE NHL. ANY UNAUTHORIZED TRANSMISSION, PICTURE OR OTHER DEPICTION OR DESCRIPTION OF ANY GAME ACTION, GAME INFORMATION OR OTHER VENUE ACTIVITY IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL OF THE NHL. NHL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY NHL POLICIES WITHOUT NOTICE.