Powered by a gold standard hockey club, we are growing the game and sharing our sport with children and families around the Tri-State area. Whether you're just starting out or starting to take off, there's a home for you in hockey, and there's never been a better time to play. Join us on the ice, off the ice, or from the comfort of your home, and Make Hockey Your Game.
1. A refund will be provided per request if the New York Rangers or its partner facilities must cancel the sessions for any reason. The refund will be based on the number of sessions completed.
2. A refund will be provided per request minus a $25 transaction fee due to participant injury or illness. The participants parent/guardian must provide a doctor's note in order to receive a refund.
3. The Rangers do not provide refund or make up sessions due to missed sessions that don't fall under the above circumstances.
4. Program credits are also an option if your situation falls under provisions 1 & 2.
5. If your child received free hockey equipment for the Rangers Learn to Play program we will not be able to provide a refund if the program is paused or cancelled.
6. If the program is cancelled for any reason, we will not be accepting equipment returns.
7. If your child outgrows Learn to Play equipment during any pause or cancellation, we will be unable to exchange the equipment at any point in time.