ABOUT THE SPORT CHEK ZONE
The Sport Chek Zone is located on the West side of the Scotiabank Saddledome in the Press Level Seating area.
2017 Sport Chek Zone Playoff Ticket Registration Details
How to enter:
- Follow Sport Chek on Facebook (www.facebook.com/sportchekofficial) and look for the featured contest post.
- Write in the "Comments" section of the Contest Post as to "Why You Want To See The Playoffs Live" and include #MyBetter.
- Registration is open to anyone who is a registered member of Facebook, Inc.
- A new contest post will be created for each playoff home game played by the Flames during the 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs. To be eligible for each home game, each entrant is required to comment on each contest post.
- Entries that contain false or misleading information are not permitted, and will be declared invalid.
- Contest closes within 24 hours of opening.
- Entries will be randomly selected to determine winners for the opportunity to purchase playoff tickets.
- Winners will receive a private message from the Sport Chek Facebook account detailing how to claim their opportunity to purchase 2 tickets to the game that they were selected for.
- Winners are limited to 2 tickets.
- FGL Sports Ltd. is not responsible for undelivered emails. Please add email@example.com to your address book to ensure delivery. It is up to the individual entrant to ensure their computer security settings allow emails from the listed address.
- This contest draw is only open to individuals who reside in Canada, excluding Quebec. This contest draw is not open to employees of FGL Sports Ltd. or members of those employees' respective immediate families or those with whom they are domiciled.
- Winning emails are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for alternate games - no exceptions. Payment must be made at time of ticket purchase.
- FGL Sports Ltd reserve the right to remove any entry from the registration.
Further details on how and when to purchase tickets will be made available to winners through Facebook & email the day after each contest window closes.