We highly recommend that you wear Flames branded clothing in your cutout and please adhere to the following rules:
- Calgary Flames branded attire only. Third-party branding, including branding on apparel or backgrounds will be prohibited. Please refrain from wearing opposing NHL team clothing.
- Lewd, inappropriate or offensive photos will be strictly prohibited.
- No commercial advertising including company names, apparel brands, slogans, websites, social media handles, hashtags or personal information (email, address, phone numbers)
- Offensive or negative language will not be tolerated including any negative references to Calgary Flames or opposing NHL teams.
- Political statements, logos, slogans or other political content will be prohibited.
- No names, likenesses, photographs or other indicia identifying any person without permission.
- No personal identification such as names, email addresses, license plates, phone numbers or street addresses.
- No alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco or firearms / weapons will be allowed.
Note: Your image must fill the entire top section of the cutout with no gaps or spaces. For best results place your head as close as possible to the top of the cutout.
The Calgary Flames reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to refuse any photos. Images that portray obscene, lewd, explicit, discriminatory, derogatory, violent, offensive, infringing or otherwise inappropriate content are strictly prohibited and will be discarded. The Calgary Flames will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo is rejected for any reason. The Calgary Flames have the right to remove cutouts if fans are allowed to return to games or for any reason they deem necessary. All sales are final and refunds will not be provided.