The Boston Bruins Foundation is now accepting meetings for potential grant recipients to submit proposals. To learn if your organization is eligible to submit a request, please email Zack at email@example.com.
The current grant cycle is now closed, please check back for updates.
All groups seeking grant funding from the Boston Bruins Foundation must meet the following criteria:
- Organization must be a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization
- Organization must be focused on improving the lives of children in New England
- Organization must not be connected with religious or political entities
- Grants are not awarded to individual sports teams or leagues
- Priority will be given to applicants seeking funds for specific programs as compared to general funding or capital building campaigns
- Grants cannot support salary or administrative costs
- Grant application form, completely filled out
- An IRS letter confirming your organization's 501(c)(3) status
- A list of your Board of Directors
- A copy of a Board-approved budget
- Your most recent financial statements
- Your most recent IRS Form 990