The Boston Bruins Foundation is now accepting meetings for potential grant recipients to submit proposals. To learn if your organization is eligible to submit a request, please email Zack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the requirements below and fill out the Grant Application to include in your email request.
All groups seeking grant funding from the Boston Bruins Foundation must meet the following criteria:
- Organization must be a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization
- Organization must be focused on improving the lives of children in New England
- Organization must not be connected with religious or political entities
- Grants are not awarded to individual sports teams or leagues
- Priority will be given to applicants seeking funds for specific programs as compared to general funding or capital building campaigns
- Grants cannot support salary or administrative costs
- Grant application form, completely filled out
- An IRS letter confirming your organization's 501(c)(3) status
- A list of your Board of Directors
- A copy of a Board-approved budget
- Your most recent financial statements
- Your most recent IRS Form 990