The Boston Bruins are committed to making a positive influence throughout the New England community. Each year, the Bruins donate thousands of autographed items to support local non-profits with their fundraising efforts. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we require that all requests meet the following guidelines:
- Your request for an item must be submitted via the online form and receive by the Bruins at a minimum of six (6) weeks before your event date.
- All donation requests must be submitted online through the form below. Submitting a request via any other medium will not increase your chances of receiving a donation. Only the online request will be considered should you submit multiple requests.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- We are only able to donate to an organization at a maximum of once per calendar year.
- Due to limited resources, it is possible that we will be unable to make a donation to an event even if you have met all of the requirements and have not received a donation within the last year.
- Your organization must be located in one of the six New England states (MA, NH, ME, VT, CT and RI).
- If you are selected to receive an item, you must be using the item for fundraising purposes. Items are not to be used as a door prize, a volunteer recognition gift, or for any other purpose that does not directly raise money.
- Organizations that receive an item must complete an online reply form following the event which includes the amount the item raised for the event. Only organizations that complete this form will be considered for future requests.
- Though we congratulate your efforts, we are unable to support individual or company fundraising efforts on behalf of charity as we directly support the local chapter of all national charities (i.e. Relay for Life, United Way Campaign, etc.).
All donations are in the form of autographed memorabilia. Due to the demand, we are unable to make monetary contributions or donate tickets.
If you have not heard back from the Bruins within a week of your event, please call our Community Relations Department at 617-624-1917.
We wish you the best of luck with your fundraising and charitable efforts!