The fifth season of “Becoming Wild,” the popular television and online series that chronicles a day-in-the-life of a Minnesota Wild player, premieres this Friday, Sept. 25 on FOX Sports North following Minnesota Twins coverage that evening.
The first of six new television episodes will feature Wild defenseman Ryan Suter as he takes viewers on a tour of his hometown of Madison, Wis., the Madison Capitols junior-hockey franchise he co-owns, and his family farm, where the roots of his hard-working attitude first formed. He also participates in a half marathon in Saint Paul to support a cause close to his heart.
“Becoming Wild” travels around the globe to give Wild fans unprecedented access to their favorite players from their off-season homes. Viewers get an inside look at life off the ice – their grueling workout regimens, family life, and how they relax and unwind.
The 2015-16 season of “Becoming Wild,” presented by Toyota, will also feature Devan Dubnyk, Matt Dumba, Nate Prosser, Marco Scandella, and Jordan Schroeder.
“Becoming Wild” Presented by Toyota Episodes on FOX Sports North:
- Friday, Sept. 25, following Twins coverage – Ryan Suter (Madison, Wis.)
- Saturday, Oct. 24, before Wild coverage – Jordan Schroeder (Lakeville, Minn.)
- Saturday, Nov. 21, following Wild coverage – Devan Dubnyk (Kelowna, British Columbia)
- Saturday, Dec. 19, following Wild coverage – Nate Prosser (Elk River, Minn.)
- Saturday, Jan. 16, following Wild coverage – Marco Scandella (Montréal, Québec)
- Saturday, Feb. 13, following Wild coverage – Matt Dumba (Calgary, Alberta)
After the initial airing on FOX Sports North, each episode will be available on Wild.com. Additionally, a new series of “Becoming Wild” webisodes will be posted to Wild.com throughout the season. “Becoming Wild” is produced by PKO Productions in conjunction with the Minnesota Wild, filmed by Dustin Peterson and edited by Peter Keffer. For more information, click here.