‘Tis the season for giving and The Sharks Foundation has packed the month of December full great opportunities to help the local community. From Mystery Pucks to Holiday Jersey and Wish List auctions, those that participate may even find the perfect gift for the Sharks fan on their holiday shopping list!
WISH LIST AUCTION – Dec. 8
The Foundation will host its annual Wish List Auction during the game on Dec. 8 (vs. Buffalo). The auction includes some of the items fans most frequently inquire about throughout the season, including the neon Sharks Jersey bar sign that hangs in the Foundation Booth. Other items up for sale will include:
- Zamboni Ride at a future Sharks home game and four (4) lower bowl tickets
- “Stick Kid Night” at a future Sharks home game for two (2) children to sit in the penalty box during warm ups and four (4) lower bowl tickets at a future Sharks game
- 3L Bottle of Miner 2004 Stagecoach Merlot etched with the Sharks logo and autographed by Members of the 2007-08 Team (limited edition, 1 of 3 in existence)
- Replica Jersey signed by Members of the 2007-08 Team delivered to you or an individual of your choosing by S.J. Sharkie (geographic limitations may apply)
- “Broadcaster Night” at a future Sharks home game for two (2) in which participants enjoy a pre-game dinner in the Press Room and tour of the television truck and broadcast booth with a selected member of the San Jose Sharks Broadcast Team
The auction will occur at the Sharks Foundation Booth located at Sec. 124 on the concourse level. Must be present to bid! All net proceeds will benefit the newly announced 2007-08 Sharks Foundation Grant Recipients.
TOY DRIVE: Dec. 13 & 15
Help make the holidays a little brighter for local families in need this holiday season by joining the Sharks Foundation and the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve for our annual Toys For Tots Toy Drive on Dec. 13 (vs. Vancouver) and 15 (vs. Dallas). New and unwrapped toys can be donated at both the North and South Entrances upon entry to HP Pavilion at San Jose. All donors will be provided with a raffle ticket for a drawing held that night to win autographed Sharks items. For more information on the Toys4Tots program, please visit www.toys4tots.us.
MYSTERY PUCKS – Dec. 18 & 20
Holiday Mystery Pucks will be sold on Dec. 18 (vs. Anaheim) and Dec. 20 (vs. Phoenix). Each puck will be signed by a player and sold for $20. The pucks will be wrapped so the signature remains a mystery until after purchase. Fans that find a “WINNER” tag on the bottom of their puck will receive an additional prize. On Dec. 18, pucks will be sold at The Sharks Foundation booth (outside of section 124) and at the North and South Entrances. On Dec. 20, a limited number of pucks will be sold at the North and South Entrances (NOT The Sharks Foundation booth, as Jersey Sales will also take place on this night). All net proceeds will benefit the newly announced 2007-08 Sharks Foundation Grant Recipients.
HOLIDAY JERSEY SALES – Dec. 20 & 22
If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind piece of team memorabilia this holiday season, then join the Sharks Foundation for The Holiday Jersey Sale. The sale has been moved to Dec. 20 (vs. Phoenix) and 22 (vs. Anaheim), so please note date changes. During each night, the Foundation will auction specially designed Holiday themed practice jerseys worn and autographed by a member of the team. All net proceeds will benefit the newly announced 2007-08 Sharks Foundation Grant Recipients. The auction process will be a “Blind Bid” format. For more information on this special auction, please click here.