1. Two tickets in Suite 21 for the Jan. 9 game vs. Winnipeg - 465148
2. Four tickets in the Gold Ring Lounge for the Feb. 25 games vs. Boston - 956012
3. Gilbert Perreault autographed Buffalo Sabres jersey - 465393
4. Buffalo Sabres team autographed hockey stick - 203491
5. Four tickets to a Sabres game including Meet and Greet with Ryan O'Reilly and Zach Bogosian - 955392
6. Four tickets to the Alumni Wine Festival - 955830
7. Dominik Hasek autographed Buffalo Sabres jersey - 956238
8. Jack Eichel autographed game-used stick - 465140
9. Buffalo Sabres signed Hockey Fights Cancer jersey - 955496
If you're a winner, please contact Chris Urbanski at 716-855-4419 to claim your prize.
Courage of Carly Fund's Impact
Brian Duff and Martin Biron look back on the impact the Carly's Club and the Courage of Carly Fund have had
We've heard it many times: The hockey community is one big family. And we are. So when cancer hits one of our family, whether it's a player, fan, coach, trainer, owner, fan, employee or family member, we are there to support.
The Buffalo Sabres Wives & Girlfriends got together for a photo shoot to raise awareness to our family's Hockey Fights Cancer initiative. Each of us had individual stories and are "Fighting For" someone in our family.
Phil's mother passed away at the age of 59 from glioblastoma. Our daughter (age 30) had a random skin scan this summer at the dermatologist, and it turned out to be skin cancer.
Early screening is important, no matter what your age. We are much further ahead in technologies than we used to be…so get yourself tested.
The American Cancer Society has a great guideline chart as to when you should get certain screenings done, so why not make that appointment right now? It could save your life or someone in your - and our - family.
Flashes of Hope 2017
Jason Pominville, Kyle Okposo and Zach Bogosian visited patients at Roswell Park Cancer Institute for a Flashes of Hope photo shoot
More details on the night
The Buffalo Sabres, in partnership with the Courage of Carly Fund at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, will again take part in the NHL's Hockey Fights Cancer™ program during the team's home game against the Carolina Hurricanes on Saturday, Nov. 18, at 7 p.m.
As part of an NHL-wide initiative to raise money and awareness for cancer research, the Sabres will be hosting events throughout the night in support of local cancer patients and their charitable organizations. All fans attending the game will receive a co-branded Sabres and Courage of Carly Fund scarf.