We know many fans will grow playoff beards over the next few weeks. Why not do so for a good cause? Take part in the 2012 Red Wings Beard-A-Thon, with all proceeds going directly to the Detroit Red Wings Foundation.
For more information, visit the Beard-A-Thon
Thanks to Philips Norelco for supporting the
2012 Red Wings Beard-A-Thon.
Twitter handles for some pretty important people.@DetroitRedWings
– The team’s official account@CEmmer48
– Cory Emmerton@GNyquist
– Gustav Nyquist @RSheahan4
– Riley Sheahan@Bill_Roose
– DetroitRedWings.com and The Wheel Deal by Bill Roose Blog@AyronattheWings
– Executive producer and handling much of the in-arena show back home@JakeDuhaime
– Social Media and Game Day Blog@Will_Posthumus
– Red Wings TV @WingsFansInNash
– Our friends who call the Music City home, but still wear their red proudly.
PLAYOFF TICKET PLANS ON SALE NOW
Want to go to Game 3 and Game 4 at the Joe? Save on box office prices by purchasing a full Playoff Ticket Plan that ensures the same seat for every possible Stanley Cup Playoff Game at Joe Louis Arena. All fans need to do is place a low down payment on 2012-13 season tickets to qualify. Playoff plans also offer a ‘Pay-as-the-Wings-Play payment option that allows fans to literally, pay as the Wings play. Call 313-396-7575 for more information.
Individual tickets to Home Games 1 and 2 can be purchased by calling the number above, in-person at the Joe Louis Arena Box Office, or by visiting www.ticketmaster.com
We’ll have more to come later in the day. - Jake