During the first intermission of tonight's home opener vs. Atlanta, the Rangers organization paid tribute to five season subscriber families who are celebrating at least 50 years as season ticketholders this season.
Subscribers who were honored include:
* Andrew Bruno and his mother Emma (50th season)
* George Schwenk (50th season) - not in attendance
* Jacques Schiff (51st season) - not in attendance
* Hal, Elissa and Robin Macklin (54th season)
* Christopher Armstrong (57th season) - in photo
Rangers alumni and Hall of Famer Rod Gilbert
was on hand to present each family with special team gifts from the Rangers organization, including: a special Rangers jersey with the year their subscription began and the nameplate 'TRUE BLUE' as well as a gold hockey stick inscribed with the following message ... 'In recognition of your pride, passion and loyalty to the New York Rangers ... We thank and salute you. You will always be a part of our family and a constant reminder of what it means to be a Ranger.'
We thank each of these families as well as our entire subscriber base for their continued loyalty and support!