The Pittsburgh Penguins are set for a showdown with the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday, October 20 at CONSOL Energy Center. Here are some tips for fans who plan to attend the game:
- Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. for the 7:00 pm start
- The Penguins will wear their traditional black home jerseys
- All fans in attendance will receive a Penguins Stars & Stripes Zamboni Bank Cut-Out presented by ATI
- Visit PensGear powered by Reebok to purchase Saturday’s “Item of the Game”
o Love for Lokomotiv Remembrance Bracelets – available for only $10. Proceeds benefit the families of the KHL players and staff.
- Purchase a Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation Charity ASSIST Raffle ticket for your chance to win a $4,000 prize. Proceeds benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase one of Thursday’s special chef-prepared creations:
o Braised Moroccan leg of lamb with sweet peppers, mint aioli, crisp romaine lettuce and tomato - served on a fresh pita
o “The Carvery” also features a special “South of the Border” menu including pulled pork, BBQ chicken and black bean quesadillas
- Stop by “The Landing” located by Section 102 to purchase one of Saturday’s special kabob creations
o Grilled lemon swordfish and vegetables with pickled red cabbage slaw
o “The Landing” also features chocolate mousse, yogurt parfaits and chocolate chip cookies
- Listen for instructions on how to participate in the Penguins Drive Away Survey for a chance to win a 3-year lease on a Subaru Outback 2.5i courtesy of the Penguins and the Power of Bowser