The Penguins will wear their traditional black home jerseys
Be sure to stop by PensGear to check out Friday’s Game Night Special – Buy one ladies top and get the second for 30% off – excluding clearance items – Friday only, and only at PensGear!
| || |
Doors will open at 5:30 PM
Ticketmaster | Ticket Exchange | Student Rush
- The Pittsburgh Penguins realize that construction projects on Centre Avenue and in other areas of Downtown have created some congestion for fans arriving at Penguins games. As a result, we have made the following adjustments for the next four November games:
- Doors will open 90 minutes before game time for each November game.
- Doors for Friday’s game against the New York Islanders will open at 5:30 pm.
- As part of our “Early Bird Special” – fans arriving before 6:00 pm will receive a 50% off voucher for all general concessions to be used prior to faceoff. Coupon cannot be redeemed for alcoholic beverages nor at any of the following locations: Burgatory, Nakama, DQ, Rita’s Italian Ice, Primanti’s, Pittsburgh Popcorn or Dunkin’ Donuts. Coupon must be redeemed by the game’s opening faceoff and order cannot exceed 10 items. Photocopies or other reproductions will not be accepted.
- Starting Friday night, Pittsburgh Penguins fans in attendance can get the VIP treatment with the newest Penguins program - Upgrade Your Game! Upgrade Your Game offers fans access to once-in-a-lifetime Penguins experiences like in-seat visits with Iceburgh, pre-game Lexus Club dinner reservations, post-game photo shoots on the ice and premium seat upgrades! Simply download the Penguins app and register today under the “Arena and More” section!
- All fans in attendance are invited to stop by the Lexus Club following the game to catch the Penguins Hotline Radio Show presented by Rivers Casino and enjoy exclusive drink specials!
- Please note, for security purposes, only small personal bags (purses, baby or diaper bags, etc.) will be permitted inside CONSOL Energy Center and all items are subject to searches upon entrance. Large bags, coolers, backpacks and sealed packages of any kind are not permitted. In addition, CONSOL Energy Center allows only small personal still-cameras equipped with a 3 inch lens or smaller. Cameras with detachable lenses or flashes are not permitted. For a complete list of frequently asked questions, please visit CONSOL Energy Center’s A to Z Guide.
Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase Friday’s special chef-prepared creation: BBQ smoked turkey with cheddar cheese, fried onion and house BBQ sauce on a Kaiser bun.
Premium Seat Holders, don’t forget to stop by an Action Station conveniently located inside the Captain Morgan and First Niagara Clubs to purchase Friday’s special: Pressed ham & cheddar – old fashioned ham & sharp cheddar cheese with house mustard.
Premium Seat Holders can also enjoy the following delicious entrée on Friday inside the Captain Morgan and First Niagara Clubs at Section 103 & 113: House made gnocchi with meatball with tomato basil sauce & garlic bread.
For the kids, don’t miss the Kids Zone Menu at Sections 116 and 229 that includes kiddie sized sodas, popcorn, hot dogs and nachos for $2.50 each.
Pick up your tickets for the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation 50/50 Raffle for a chance to win Friday’s jackpot. The more you play the more it pays. Proceeds from this season’s raffle benefit the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation and the numerous charitable organizations it supports. Visit one of the seven concourse kiosks or watch for ticket sellers through the second intermission. The winning number will be announced in the third period.