STORYLINES TO WATCH
- F Nick Bjugstad recorded eight points (5-3–8) over the road trip and faces his hometown team in the Panthers first game of the homeset.
Nov.24 vs. Minnesota Wild: (11-8-0)
All-Time Record against Minnesota: 4-8-1-2
All-Time Record vs. Minnesota at BB&T Center: 3-4-0-1
After snapping a four-game winning streak to the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday night, the Wild set their sights on Sunrise. The Cats have not lost in regulation to Minnesota at home since Oct. 16, 2008.
KNOW YOUR OPPOSITION -- MINNESOTA
- F Thomas Vanek has posted 32 points (21-11–32) in 33 career games against FLA.
- F Jason Pominville has posted 31 points (12-19 – 31) in 32 career games against FLA.
- F Zach Parise has posted 18 points (8-10–18) in 26 career games against FLA.
- G Darcy Kuemper has yet to face FLA in his career.
CATS VS. WILD
- F Jussi Jokinen has 17 points (4-13–17) in 19 career games against MIN.
- F Brad Boyes has 14 points (5-9–14) in 21 career games against MIN.
- D Brian Campbell has posted 14 points (1-13–14) in 21 career games against MIN.
- F Jonathan Huberdeau has recorded one goal in two career games against MIN.
- F Aleksander Barkov has recorded one goal in two career games against MIN.
- G Roberto Luongo owns a 17-15-5 record with five shutouts in 38 career games against MIN.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Panthers D Willie Mitchell played five seasons (2000-06) with the Minnesota Wild and briefly served as Minnesota's captain in December of 2005, during a monthly captaincy rotation for the Wild. Mitchell played 288 games for Minnesota, recording 57 points (9-48–57).
- Panthers F Nick Bjugstad grew up in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Bjugstad spent three seasons at the University of Minnesota playing in 109 games, recording 98 points (54-44–98)
- Panthers Assistant Coach John Madden spent one season (2010-11) with the Wild. Madden played in 76 games and recorded 25 points (12-13–25)
- Wild D Keith Ballard played two seasons with the Panthers (2008-10). Ballard did not miss a game while playing for the Cats. Ballard played 164 consecutive games, recording 64 points (14-50–64).
- Wild F Ryan Carter played 19 games for Florida (2010-12), recording three points (2-1–3).
- Wild General Manager Chuck Fletcher spent nine years in the front office for Florida (1993-2002). Fletcher served as Assistant General Manager for seven seasons and Interim General Manager for one.
Nov. 26 vs. Carolina Hurricanes (6-11-3)
All-Time Record against Carolina: 41-43-11-11
All-Time Record against Carolina at BB&T Center: 26-11-8-8
Florida will be looking for revenge after being swept in last year's season series with the Hurricanes. Carolina had a tough start to the season, losing all eight of their games in October. November has been kinder to the Canes as they've begun to find their identity under first year coach Bill Peters. The Hurricanes come to Sunrise having dropped the last two games of their five-game road trip.
KNOW YOUR OPPOSITION -- CAROLINA
- F Eric Staal has recorded 46 points (17-29–46) in 60 career games against FLA.
- F Alexander Semin has recorded 43 points (21-22–43) in 47 career games against FLA.
-F Jeff Skinner has recorded 14 points (5-9–14) in 18 career games against FLA.
- G Cam Ward owns a 15-10-2 record in 30 career games against FLA.
CATS VS. CANES
- D Brian Campbell has recorded 17 points (3-14–17) in 34 career games against CAR.
-F Jussi Jokinen has recorded 15 points (7-8–15) in 14 career games against CAR.
- F Jonathan Huberdeau has recorded seven points (3-4–7) in six career games against CAR.
- F Nick Bjugstad has recorded two points (1-1 –2) in three career games against CAR.
- G Roberto Luongo owns a 10-14-1 record with one shutout in 28 career games against CAR.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Panthers F Jussi Jokinen spent five seasons with Carolina (2008-13). Jokinen played 288 games for the Hurricanes, recording 185 points (68-117–185).
Nov. 28 vs. Ottawa Senators (9-6-4)
All-Time Record against Ottawa: 30-43-3-4
All-Time Record against Ottawa at BB&T Center: 15-24-1-1
The Panthers and Senators squared off in a close game in Sunrise on Oct. 13, with the Sens earning a 1-0 victory over the Cats. Two very valuable points hang in the balance in this matchup as both teams look to get the best of the other and climb the standings in the Atlantic Division.
KNOW YOUR OPPOSITION -- OTTAWA
- F Clarke MacArthur has posted 16 points (7-9–16) in 23 career games against FLA.
- D Erik Karlsson has posted 15 points (5-10–15) in 17 career games against FLA.
- C Kyle Turris has posted nine points (3-6–9) in 13 career games against FLA.
- G Craig Anderson owns a 11-2-1 record with three shutouts in 15 career games against FLA.
CATS VS. SENS
- D Brian Campbell has recorded 28 points (5-23–28) in 54 career games against. OTT.
- F Brad Boyes has recorded 18 points (10-8–31) in 32 career games against. OTT.
- F Jussi Jokinen has posted ten points (1-9–10) in 24 career games against OTT.
- G Roberto Luongo holds an 11-12-0 record in 24 career games against OTT.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Panthers D Erik Gudbranson grew up in Orleans, Ontario a suburb of Ottawa.
- Panthers D Brian Campbell played four seasons (1995-99) for the Ottawa 67's (OHL), recording 210 points (38-172–210) in 260 games and received the Max Kaminsky trophy for most outstanding defenseman in the Ontario Hockey League in 1998-99.
- Panthers coach Gerard Gallant and Senators coach Paul MacLean were teammates on the Detroit Red Wings (1988-89) during their playing days.
- Senators G Craig Anderson spent spent three seasons (2006-09) with the Panthers playing 53 games and finishing with a 24-14-7 record with a 2.52 goals against average and .928 save percentage.