Team White defeated Team Blue by a score of 19-12 at the Oilers Skills Competition presented by Rogers. See the results below.
Scrivens, Arcobello, Aulie, Draisaitl, Fayne, Gazdic, Hall, Nikitin, Purcell, Schultz, YakupovTeam White:
Fasth, Eberle, Ference, Gordon, Hunt, Klefbom, Nugent-Hopkins, Perron, Petry, Pinizzotto, PitlickPUCK CONTROL RELAY
Team Blue - Schultz, Gazdic, Arcobello
Team White - Petry, Hunt, Perron
- Team Blue gets a point for the kids winning their portion of the event.
- White gets a point for the team portion of the relay.
- Blue 1, White 1
Race 2 (One on One)
Team Blue - Draisaitl
Team White - Eberle
- In the individual portion, Eberle edges out Draisaitl to give White the win.
- White 2, Blue 1
Arcobello (14.949)Draisaitl (14.537)
Hall (14.617)Team White:
- For the kids portion of the event, Team White won. White 3, Blue 1
- Leon Draisaitl wins the event with a 14.537 time.
- Team Blue gets a point for the best average time and a point for Draisaitl winning.
- Blue 3, White 3
Aulie (94.9 / 99.7 mph)
Fayne (96.9 / 95.5 mph)Nikitin (98.7 / 101.1 mph)
Gazdic (100.9 / 100.7 mph)Team White:
Ference (96.4 / 92.9 mph)
Petry (97.8 / 99.8 mph)
Hunt (98.3 / 98.9 mph)
Pinizzotto (93.5 / 95.1 mph)
- For the kids portion of the event, Team White had the best average, making it White 4, Blue 3
- Blue had the highest average and also the hardest individual shot in Nikitin, giving Blue two points.
- Blue 5, White 4
Aulie (2-for-8)Team White:
Nugent-Hopkins (4-for-4)Perron (4-for-4)
- For the kids portion of the event, Blue won to make it 6-4. Blue 6, White 4
- Team White picked up two points for most targets in fewest attempts and for the individual winner in David Perron.
- Perron beat Nugent-Hopkins in a one-target tiebreaker to claim the crown.
- Blue 6, White 6
Team Blue (vs. Fasth)
PurcellTeam White (vs. Scrivens)
- Blue scored twice in the first round. Blue 8, White 6
- White matched Blue's output with two markers. Blue 8, White 8
Team Blue (vs. Fasth)
Team White (vs. Scrivens)
- In round two, Blue netted another pair of goals. Blue 10, White 8
- White only managed one goal in round two. Blue 10, White 9
KING OF THE SHOOTOUT VIDEOS:
3-ON-3 CHALLENGE VIDEOS:
- Team White dominated the three-on-three event with seven goals over the two six-minute halves.
- White 19, Blue 12