On Tuesday, October 30th, the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation and the Oilers Ladies will once again sell autographed Oilers ballcaps for $20 to raise funds for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. A total of 10,000 autographed hats will go on-sale at Rexall Place prior to the Oilers game against the Detroit Red Wings.
For fans not attending the game, the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation has launched a Power of Pink Online Auction. The auction will go live at 12:00 Noon (MST) on Thursday, October 25th, and will take bids until 9:00 PM (MST) on Monday, November 5th, at http://oilers.at.edeal.com/
Some of the items included in the Power of Pink online auction are:
• Game-worn jerseys from the October 30th game versus Detroit, autographed by each individual Oilers player.
• Game-worn helmets from the October 30th game versus Detroit, autographed by each individual Oilers player.
• Autographed ‘Hockey Fights Cancer’ pink ties worn and autographed by Kevin Lowe, Craig MacTavish, Charlie Huddy, Billy Moores, Rob Daum and others.
• Game-used sticks, including a special pink goalie stick autographed by Dwayne Roloson, as well as 1st NHL game sticks autographed by Sam Gagner
and Andrew Cogliano.
• An original Edmonton Oilers 1991-92 Smythe Division Championship Banner.
Proceeds from the Power of Pink online auction will go to benefit the work of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation.