The Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation will continue the fight against heart and stroke disease with their annual Valentine’s Puck Surprise on Tuesday, February 12th, when the Oilers take on the Minnesota Wild. On that night, the Oilers Ladies will be situated on the main concourse of Rexall Place selling 1,500 specially wrapped autographed pucks for $20 each. Fans who find their puck autographed in gold ink will instantly win a team signed stick as a bonus prize!
For hockey fans not attending the game, the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation will also be launching a new online auction featuring a number of exclusive one-of-a-kind Oilers collectibles. 55 lots of exclusive Oilers collectibles will go up for bid, including:
- Autographed Game Worn Jerseys from Ethan Moreau, Shawn Horcoff, Matt Greene and others.
- A selection of Autographed Game Used Sticks, Gloves and Helmets from Jarret Stoll, Fernando Pisani, Joni Pitkanen, Ales Hemsky, Dustin Penner, Andrew Cogliano, and many others.
- An original Campbell Conference Championship banner from the 1984-85 NHL season.
- A number of Mark Messier and Wayne Gretzky signed items, including an original blue seat from Rexall Place signed by #99.
- Oilers Locker Room, including dressing room stalls, steel doors and nameplate collections.
Click here to place your bid online.
Proceeds from Valentines Puck Surprise and the online auction will go to the Children’s Heart Society, the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Edmonton, Northern Alberta, NWT and Nunavut, and the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation.