NEW YORK – The Stanley Cup, live musical performances, appearances from current and former NHL All-Stars, the NHL Mascot Showdown featuring all 26 NHL Mascots, virtual reality showcases, and chances for prizes and giveaways are just a small sampling of the dozens of attractions, exhibits, activities and experiences awaiting fans at the 2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone, the official fan festival of the 2016 Honda NHL All-Star festivities, at Music City Center in Nashville, Jan. 28-31. For four days and across 250,000 square feet of Music City Center - the biggest footprint in NHL Fan Fair history – the National Hockey League and its corporate partners will celebrate hockey in Nashville and the NHL All-Star Game, past and present. A full schedule of events and performances is available at NHL.com/FanFair.
Tickets are $20 for adults, and $15 for children between the ages of 3 and 12, seniors 65 and older, and college students and military personnel with valid ID. Children under the age of 3 will be admitted for free. A paid ticket is required for entry into NHL Fan Fair and valid only for the day purchased and all posted hours of operation. All attractions will be included with the price of admission. Tickets are available for purchase online at NHL.com/FanFair or at the Music City Center box office during published event hours.
Performances inside the 2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone are included with a valid NHL Fan Fair ticket. Fans with a valid NHL Fan Fair ticket will have same-day re-entry privileges to enjoy the official fan festival inside Music City Center and the Nashville Local Organizing Committee's Bridgestone Winter Park activities outdoors.
To get the most of the NHL Fan Fair experience, fans will need the FREE NHL Fan Fair Pass to participate in games and activities, schedule a time for a photo with the Stanley Cup and have chances to win prizes. Fans can visit NHL.com/FanFairPass to sign up.
PUBLIC HOURS OF OPERATION
The 2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone will be open to the public on Thursday, Jan. 28 from 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.; Friday, Jan. 29 from 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.; Saturday, Jan. 30 from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; and Sunday, Jan. 31 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone Attractions
• Test accuracy and speed on a live goalie in the Bridgestone NHL Slap Shot Challenge.
• Create a celebratory, Honda NHL All-Star-themed virtual reality video clip to share with friends and family.
• Take a photo with the Stanley Cup and learn the history of the NHL's prestigious trophies at the NHL Trophy Showcase presented by Discover. Discover Cardmembers will receive 10% off purchases of NHL All-Star merchandise at retail locations inside NHL Fan Fair and Bridgestone Arena when paying with a Discover card.
• The Discover Theater will host Q&A sessions with current and former NHL players and hockey insiders.
• Test your hockey skills at 102.5 The Game booth for prizes, brought to you by the Predators' flagship station.
• What's the Buzz? It's you and your mad skills at Xbox NHL 16. Nashville's Rock Station 102.9 The Buzz provides the setting; you provide the know-how!
• On Saturday and Sunday, AMP Energy will provide a unique tasting experience for NHL fans. Try and compare all six AMP Energy flavors for the chance to win exciting prizes.
• The Autograph Stage will feature sessions with NHL players, past and present.
• Take the Coors Light TEAM Coalition pledge to never drive drunk and always have a designated driver.
• Test CCM RIBCOR, CCM Tacks and CCM RBZ Superfast sticks and dress up as your favorite NHL player with Reebok / CCM gear.
• EA Sports will showcase their latest version of their award winning video game, NHL 16 at the NHL Arcade. All fans in attendance can play NHL 16 on high definition consoles.
• Visit the Fanatics Authentic store for signed memorabilia and unique collectibles available for sale.
• Watch fun street hockey action, plus the NHL Mascot Showdown, inside the EA Sports NHL 16 Rink.
• Shop in the NHL All-Star Flagship Store for officially-licensed NHL merchandise.
• Take a commemorative photo on a Zamboni machine and play GEICO's NHL All-Star Game Trivia Challenge for an opportunity to win your favorite team's gear.
• Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame's "Hockey in the State of Tennessee" exhibit.
• Enjoy live musical performances on the Honda Stage. Visit NHL.com/FanFair for the schedule.
• Stop by the Imports Dragon booth to play their new figurine board game or to purchase a limited-edition Shea Weber collectible figurine.
• Hone your hockey training skills with the JELL-O Total Game Changer.
• Explore NHL All-Star Game history in the Hall of All-Stars presented by MetLife.
• McDonald's Kids Zone will have games and activities designed for hockey's youngest fans.
• Take a photo with Mr. Peanut and receive some free samples.
• The Mtn Dew booth will offer ice cold samples and custom photo cards
• Be among the first to preview the NHL's newest digital products, NHL.TV and the Official NHL Mobile Application, set for launch on Feb. 1. Then face-off with your friends in a game of air hockey.
• Bid on NHL memorabilia and one-of-a-kind items, courtesy of NHL Auctions.
• Visit the NHL Fan Fair Beer Garden and relax in the Logo Brand's tailgate zone while enjoying an ice cold Coors Light.
• Visit the NHL Mascot Clubhouse for mascot photos, autographs and "Story Time with Holly" featuring Holly Preston, creator and author of Always Books.
• Apply your hockey STEM knowledge at the NHL & NHLPA Future Goals booth.
• NHL NETWORK and XFINITY are teaming up giving fans an opportunity to get their photo taken at the NHL Network set, meet NHL Network talent, and receive free premium items.
• Come down to the NHL Ultimate Fan Cave to try your hand at billiards, foosball or air hockey
• Get a free photo with the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, the 27 foot-long hot dog on wheels.
• Welcome to SMASHville! Jump into the Predators' photo booth or onto the "Cat Slide" in Preds Land! Face Painters will be on site to get you All-Star ready. Plus, meet your favorite Predators personalities.
• Visit Reebok's booth for an incredible hockey virtual reality experience.
• Check out the Room of Your Dreams, presented by Northwest, for the ultimate fan bedroom with the latest in fan home gear.
• For an innovative, virtual reality experience, visit Samsung's GearVR booth (@SamsungCanada) #GearVR.
• SAP's NHL Stats Zone will showcase the new NHL.com/Stats features available to fans.
• SiriusXM NHL Network Radio will broadcast live from NHL Fan Fair.
• Step inside The Tennessean photo booth to capture your NHL All-Star experience and find your photos at Tennessean.com. Enter a drawing for a chance to win a $500 gift card.
• Take a photo of the first-ever melty, cascading fountain of creamy VELVEETA cheese. Then take the Shoot for Liquid Gold hockey skills challenge for a chance to win $100,000 and All-Star tickets.
• Meet and take a photo with WSMV-TV Channel 4's Snowbird, Middle Tennessee's favorite "Bird with the School Closing Word."
• Visit the York bubble hockey arena to play on custom Super Chexx tables and a chance to win a hand-painted goalie mask.
• At the Upper Deck Trading Card and Memorabilia Zone, make a personalized hockey card, spin the prize wheel, play Pluck-O, and check out the latest and greatest in hockey cards and memorabilia.
• Commemorate the first NHL All-Star in Nashville and collect 20 exclusive pin designs at the WinCraft Pin Trading zone.