Music City Center
Thursday, Jan. 28:
4:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday, Jan. 29:
4:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday, Jan. 30:
10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday, Jan. 31:
10:00am - 4:00pm
The National Hockey League will transform the Music City Center into 250,000 square feet of interactive hockey fun for the 2016 NHL Fan Fair™ presented by Bridgestone, January 28-31, 2016. As the official fan festival of the 2016 NHL All-Star Weekend, NHL Fan Fair™ will offer hockey fans of all ages four days of family friendly interactive games and attractions, special appearances, trophy and memorabilia displays, live music, live TV and radio broadcasts and dozens of other dynamic activities. All attractions will be included with the price of admission.
Join us for this once-in-a-lifetime experience where you can:
* Meet the NHL Mascots
* Listen to LIVE music nightly from the HONDA Stage
* Take a picture with the greatest trophy in sports, the Stanley Cup
* Check out the NHL Trophy Showcase presented by Discover, featuring all of the other NHL trophies (Hart, Vezina, Norris, etc)
* Test your hockey skills in the Honda NHL All-Star Skills Zone
* Meet and greet legends of the game as NHL players past and present sign autographs
* Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame exhibit featuring "Hockey in the State of Tennessee"
* Test your shooting accuracy at the Bridgestone Shootout
* Visit the McDonald's Kids Zone designed for hockey's youngest fans
* Create your own personalized hockey trading card presented by Upper Deck
* Collect rare hockey memorabilia at the 2016 NHL All-Star Trading Card & Memorabilia Show presented by Upper Deck
* Spend some time sharing memories and insights with current and former NHL players and hockey insiders in Q&A sessions within the Discover Theater
* Come learn and test your hockey STEM skills at the NHL & NHLPA Future Goals booth! Play online and learn how the angles can affect your bank pass off the boards or how kinetic and potential energy play a role in the face-off
* Take a journey through the Hall of All-Stars presented by MetLife where guests are taken on an imagery tour of the history of the NHL All-Star Game, highlighting memorable All-Star moments from 1934 to the present with the use of photography, audio and lighting
* Find your NHL All-Star souvenir! Shop officially licensed NHL All-Star merchandise as well as 30 team assortments at All-Star Weekend’s flagship store, located within NHL Fan Fair
* And much, much more ...
ACTIVATE YOUR NHL FAN FAIR PASS
To get the most of your NHL Fan Fair experience, you'll need to activate your FREE NHL Fan Fair Pass. This will allow you to participate in the above activities, schedule a time to take your photo with the Stanley Cup and be entered to win NHL prizes!
You can now activate your NHL Fan Fair Pass. Just follow the below steps:
1. Visit NHL.com/FanFairPass
on your computer or mobile device.*
2. Complete the form. Please also enter the first name of any minor(s) attending with you..
3. You'll receive an email with unique QR codes for you and any minor(s) attending with you. Your pass is now activated.
* You can also activate your NHL Fan Fair Pass in the official NHL app by selecting the "More" icon.
NHL FAN FAIR TICKET PRICES (tickets on sale now)
Single Day Prices
$15 Children (Ages 3 to 12)
$15 Seniors (Ages 65 and over)
$15 College / Military (must show ID at entrance)
Children 2 and under: Admittance is FREE
Four Day Mobile Pass
$60 (Good for One Entry Each Day of Operation)
* All ticket prices include tax
* Additional service charges may apply
* A paid ticket is required for entry into NHL Fan Fair and valid only for the day purchased & all posted hours of operation.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the following locations throughout Nashville, including:
Log onto ticketmaster.com
or call (800) 745-3000
* Bridgestone Arena:
Visit the Bridgestone Arena Box Office before all Predators home games or Monday thru Friday from 10am to 5pm
* Music City Center:
Visit the MCC during published NHL Fan Fair event hours to purchase tickets