The 2015 NHL All-Star Game and NHL Skills Competition® (the "Event") will be held on January 24, 2015, and January 25, 2015 at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. The Event may be delayed or postponed for any reason. Please note refunds will not be issued for delay or postponement.
The Event may be cancelled at the discretion of the National Hockey League for any reason, including, but not limited to, weather. Except as described below, all ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges are permitted. If the Event is cancelled, the primary ticket purchaser is entitled to a ticket refund, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Primary ticket purchaser will receive a refund directly from their authorized ticket outlet. "Authorized Ticket Outlets" for the Event are Ticketmaster, National Hockey League, and Columbus Blue Jackets.
- Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than the above-mentioned Authorized Ticket Outlets must seek a refund directly through the party from whom the ticket was purchased. Authorized Ticket Outlets will only refund the primary ticket purchaser.
- Primary ticket purchaser should retain original purchased ticket(s) and a credit card receipt, and /or receipt which verifies purchase from original Authorized Ticket Outlet.
- Primary ticket purchaser will be issued a refund of the ticket's face value. Service fees, processing fees and any other fees, such as delivery fees, are non-refundable.
- If a refund is issued, such refund will be issued using the same method of payment used as original purchase through Authorized Ticket Outlet. If a credit card was used to make the ticket purchase, then that same credit card will be credited for the refund.