To secure your Playoff tickets, please follow the steps outlined below by March 15th, 2019. If no action is taken by March 15th your Playoff tickets will be removed from your account for all four rounds.
To confirm the purchase of your playoff tickets, please follow the instructions below for one of the two payment options provided.
By signing up for the pay-as-confirmed Playoff payment plan, you will only be charged for home games that are guaranteed to be played. Your credit card will automatically be charged for home games once they are confirmed.
For example, in Round 1, you will be charged for the first two home games once a playoff spot has been confirmed. You will only be charged for the third or fourth home game in the round if they become necessary. This same process will repeat for each playoff round.
Please follow the steps below to officially secure your Playoff tickets:
- Log into your Online Account Manager.
- Select your "2019 Playoff Invoice" from the Home Page or Invoices Page.
- Review your Summary and click "Continue" to proceed to Payment Options.
- Select or add a payment method.
- Select or add your credit card and click continue.
- Click "Payment Option" and select the "Pay As Confirmed" payment plan.
- NOTE: Leave the "Amount" to be charged today at $0.00 and click "Continue".
- Payments will automatically be processed onto your credit card at a later date as games are confirmed.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click "Confirm" to finalize your signup.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cheque payment must be received no later than March 15, 2019.
For your convenience, we encourage you to pay via credit card using the pay-as-confirmed payment option outlined above. If your preference remains cheque payment, please note that payment in full for all potential home games in all 4 rounds must be received no later than March 15, 2019.
Following the conclusion of the Playoffs, a refund will be issued for any un-played playoff games. Please allow 6-8 weeks to receive your refund.
- Cheque(s) must be made payable to 'Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership'.
- Please be sure to include your Account # on the cheque(s).
- Cheque(s) must be sent to: Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment
50 Bay St.
Toronto, ON M5J 2L2