Maple Leafs fan-to-fan resale market allows Members to seamlessly sell their tickets to other Members or fans. Once a ticket is bought, the Member is notified by email and the seats are transferred into the buyer's account. Please follow these steps to post your tickets for sale.
STEP 1: MANAGE MY TICKETS PAGE
- Click "Sell Tickets"
- Check the boxes next to the seats you want to sell
- Click "Post for Sale," which will appear at the top right corner
- Click "Continue to Post for Sale"
Note: If a validation window appears, please check your email to find the validation code. Enter the code and click "Continue." This pairs your account with Ticketmaster's Resale Market.
You'll now have the option to post your tickets:
- Fixed Price - Lets you set your price, which won't change for the duration of the listing, but can be edited at anytime
- Remove Listing - Lets you choose the number of days you want the posting to be up for
- Seat Details - Includes details about your seats (i.e. aisle, exclusive club access, etc.)
STEP 2: ENTER THE APPROPRIATE PRICING DETAILS
STEP 3: ON THE SAME PAGE, CHOOSE YOUR METHOD OF PAYMENT
STEP 4: CLICK "CONTINUE"
Note: If you choose "Check," please fill out your shipping address. Typically, checks take 2 weeks to arrive after the sale.
STEP 5: REVIEW AND SUBMIT
- Click "Submit Listing" to post your tickets
Your tickets will now be submitted to the Maple Leafs fan-to-fan resale market
*Note: A notification will be sent to your email if the ticket is sold or the listing has been taken down. Once the sale is complete, your ticket becomes invalid.