STUDENT RUSH PRESENTED BY COCA-COLA IS BACK FOR THE 2016-2017 SEASON
The Tampa Bay Lightning is proud to offer the Student Rush presented by Coca-Cola ticket program for all Lightning home games at Amalie Arena.
Students must present a valid student ID and the student rush text code to be eligible for a Student Rush ticket. Thirty minutes prior to puck drop all valid students in Lightning gear will be allowed to purchase their best available seat or standing room only ticket starting at $20 per ticket. Fifteen minutes before puck drop, eligible students not in Lightning gear will have an opportunity to get the best available seats (upper or lower level).
Get your group of friends ready to show up in your Bolts blue and support the Lightning at home games this season!
- Get our student rush code of the day by joining our student rush text club by texting RUSH to 61873. The student rush code of the game will be necessary for wristbanding again this season.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Students may get their wristband from the McDonald's Ticket Office at Amalie Arena during regular business hours on the day of the game. Wristbands will be handed out all day during business hours, no longer just 2 hours prior to puck drop.
- Student Rush presented by Coca-Cola tickets are available 30 minutes before game time for high school and college students in Bolts gear, 15 minutes before game time for all other high school and college students.
- Tickets will be available for ALL Lightning home games and start at $20 for the best upper level seat available or standing room only. Lower level tickets will be offered for select games at an increased price based on opponent.
- Students wearing Lightning gear will be wristbanded and numbered. This allows for students to walk around Thunder Alley before the game. Wristbanded students must be back in the Student Rush line, near the stage, 30 minutes before puck drop in order to be escorted into the ticket office.
- Students in non-Lightning gear are encouraged to wait in line to keep their place and will not be wristbanded. They will be escorted to the ticket office 15 minutes before puck drop.
- One ticket per student.
- We do set aside a number of tickets per game, but for high demand/sellout games the best ticket available may be standing room only.
- If you lose your wristband prior to the 30 minute mark before puck drop, you will be given a new wristband with that current spot in line. You WILL NOT be able to regain your original place in line.
Available for purchase in the McDonald's Ticket Office at Amalie Arena only.
The McDonald's Ticket Office opens at 9:00am on game days and remains open until 30 minutes after the end of the game.
McDonald's Ticket Office - 813.301.2500