Tonight the Tampa Bay Lightning look to go 3-3 this homestand as they face the Vancouver Canucks for the second and final time this season. Last time these two teams met, Tampa Bay defeated Vancouver 4-2. Puck drops at the Tampa Bay Times Forum at 7:30 pm and you can follow all of the action on Sun Sports.
Here are six storylines to follow heading into tonight's matchup.
- The Lightning enter tonight's game having picked up points in four straight games (2-0-2).
- Ben Bishop claimed his 31st win of the season on Saturday night with a 3-0 shut out of the New Jersey Devils. Bishop's victory set a new franchise record for most wins in a single season.
- Valtteri Filppula enters tonight's game sitting just one point shy of 300 in his career. He's posted five assists in his past two games.
- Ondrej Palat enters tonight's game on a four-game point streak (three goals, four assists).
- Defenseman Mike Kostka has scored two goals and one assist over his past two games.
- Nate Thompson is one goal shy of tying his career-high single season total set during the 2010-11 season.