The Tampa Bay Lightning will resume regular season play tonight as they take on the Nashville Predators for the second and final time this season. The last time these two teams met, the Lightning handed the Predators a 4-2 loss with four different Bolts contributing goals. Puck drops at 8:00 p.m. tonight and you can follow all of the action on Sun Sports.
- Despite going 1-3-0 on their most recent road trip before the Olympic break, the Lightning have won 10 of their past 15 contests away from the Times Forum. The Bolts will look to clinch their 17th road win of the season tonight, a feat that has only been accomplished five times in the Lightning's 21 year history.
- Although the Lightning own the all-time record of 5-4-0 versus the Predators, they haven't defeated the Pred's on the road since February 7, 2008.
- Ben Bishop will get the start in net tonight. The goalie has allowed more than two goals in a game only five times over his past 27 starts. He returns to net after making 31 saves against Detroit on February 8th, the last game played before Olympic break.
- Ondrej Palat will look to continue the hot streak he left off on before departing for Sochi. The forward scored three goals in the past two games before Olympic Break.
- Victor Hedman has tallied a goal and 10 assists over his past eight games.