20 Things You Don't Know About Steven Stamkos:
1.What is the one thing you are scared of the most?
Goaltender Mike Smith's home cooking. Seriously though, it's actually really good. We just give him a hard time about it. Seriously though, I really don't like spiders.
2.What is your dream car that you have always wanted to own?
3.Did you take any sort of lessons in another sport other than hockey growing up?
I didn't take lessons, but I played baseball, soccer and lacrosse as a kid.
4. What is your favorite food?
I'd have to say steak and lobster.
5. What show do you recorded on your Tivo the most?
Two and a Half Men on CBS.
6. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
I have a sister – Sarah, who is 17.
7. What was the name of your first pet and what type of pet was it?
We had a pet hamster named Coco. It ran away a lot so we always had to trap it.
8. Who was your hockey idol growing up?
9. Any nicknames growing up?
Not really, just Stammer.
10. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Hayden Panettiere. She's pretty cute, and my age.
11. If you were not a professional hockey player, what would you see yourself doing?
A professional shortstop in Major League Baseball.
12. What is your favorite vacation spot?
I haven't ever taken a vacation, so I guess I would have to say Tampa.
13. What is your idea of the perfect date?
My perfect date would be to have dinner on a nice sailboat, watching the sunset, and have dolphins swimming next to the boat. Then eat dessert while watching the stars.
14. What kinds of grades did you make in school?
I was an honor roll student.
15. Where is the number one place you go to relax?
The golf course.
16. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
No, I once thought about getting a tattoo though.
17. Who is your favorite musical artist?
It's hard to say. The U2 concert a couple of weeks ago was amazing.
18. What is your favorite Tampa Bay restaurant to go to?
19. What store is your favorite place to shop?
Nordstrom's at International Mall.
20. What is your favorite thing about an NHL road trip?
Definitely checking out the city and going to dinner with the guys before a game, or renting movies in the hotel room.