Have you ever dreamed of running the Kings? Well, Mercury Insurance is giving you your shot!
Just visit www.LAKings.com/mercury and register for the Mercury Insurance “King” for a Day Sweepstakes and you could win the chance to help Luc Robitaille run the Kings for a day. That’s right, one lucky fan (it could be you!) will join future Hall of Famer Luc Robitaille as honorary Kings President of Business Operations.
“This is a chance for Kings fans to see what it’s like to run the business of a professional hockey team,” says Kings President of Business Operations, Luc Robitaille. “We’ve never offered anything like this before and I’m very excited to be able to partner with Mercury Insurance to bring this incredible opportunity to our fans. They are pretty smart hockey people and I might pick up a thing or two that could put us over the top. And we’re going to have a lot of fun, too.”
Thanks to Mercury Insurance, where you get both a low rate and your own dedicated agent, the winner of this Sweepstakes will become the ultimate Kings insider, as you enjoy the following prizes:
- Behind-the-scenes tours of STAPLES Center and Toyota Sports Center;
- Lunch with future Hall of Famer Luc Robitaille;
- Attend an “official” Kings business meeting and video scouting session;
- Two (2) tickets and VIP passes to a LA Kings home game at STAPLES Center;
- The opportunity to watch the pre-game skate from the penalty box;
- LA Kings merchandise;
- Dinner with Luc Robitaille and a senior Kings executive;
- Player meet and greet; and
- Live on-camera interview with Kings website host Heidi Androl.
Plus, any fan who enters and gets an online quote will have a chance to win a gameday prize package that includes two lower level tickets, dinner in the Lexus Arena Club and parking. All you have to do is visit www.LAKings.com/mercury and register for the sweepstakes to learn more.
Don’t delay. The chance to win ends on November 30, 2008. Visit www.LAKings.com/mercury right now and give yourself a chance to be the Kings President of Business Operations for a day.