Treat yourself or your favorite hockey player to the perfect gift this Holiday season by signing up for LA Kings Fantasy Camp on Jan. 14-16, 2010. This year’s Camp will be held at both Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo - the Official Practice Facility of the Los Angeles Kings, and STAPLES Center in Downtown L.A. - the home of the Kings - with some of the greatest players in Kings history in attendance.
Click here to sign up now or here to download a flyer. All proceeds will benefit the award-winning Kings Care Foundation and the LA Kings Alumni Association.
Check out video | and photos of a similar Fantasy Training Camp the Kings held last year.
*Kings Alumni in attendance include: Hall of Famer Luc Robitaille, Marty McSorley, Ron Duguay, Butch Goring, Daryl Evans, Bernie Nicholls and Ian Turnbull.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Each camper will participate in three (3) on-ice sessions with Kings Alumni. They'll also receive VIP treatment for the Kings vs Ducks game on Jan. 14 as they mingle with alumni in the Green Room and enjoy 100-level seats. Campers will also enjoy an event suite with alumni at the Kings vs Bruins game on Jan. 16. In addition, meals will be provided during receptions with Kings Alumni and coaches, receive a great Kings Fantasy Camp Hockey bag and much more.
Registration price is $1299.00, and includes:
- VIP experience to Kings vs Ducks on Jan. 14
- VIP experience to Kings vs Bruins on Jan. 16
- A personalized Fantasy Camp Jersey
- Fantasy Camp Hockey Bag consisting of:
- Kings Hat
- Kings Shirt
- Kings Hockey Socks
- On-Ice scrimmage games and many other off-ice activities with participating Kings Alumni
All skill levels welcome. Act now as space is limited to 38 people. All proceeds benefit the LA King's Alumni Association and the Kings Care Foundation, the award-winning non-profit children's charity of the Los Angeles Kings.
To register, click here or call Lauren Wiedmeier at 310.535.4439 or email email@example.com.
* Alumni subject to change
ABOUT OUR ALUMNI:
|Luc Robitaille |
- Highest scoring left wing in NHL history with 668 goals
- Holds Kings record for most goals scored (557)
- Jersey retired by the Kings in 2007
- Stanley Cup winner (2002 with Detroit)
- Inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Nov. 9, 2009
- Current Kings President, Business Operations
|Daryl Evans |
- Played six seasons in the NHL
- Played with the Kings from 1981-85
- Scored the game-winning goal in the 1982 “Miracle on Manchester” playoff game
- Recorded 13 points in 10 playoff games with Kings in 1982
- In his 11th season as the Kings’ Radio color commentator
|Ian Turnbull |
- Played 10 seasons in the NHL
- Played with the Kings during the 1981-82 season
- Holds the NHL record with four goals in one game by a defenseman (1977)
- Serves as secretary of the Kings Alumni Association
|Marty McSorley |
- Played in 472 games with the Kings
- Leads the Kings in all-time penalty minutes with 1,846
- Ranks fifth all-time with Kings in points recorded by a defenseman
- Voted the Kings' "Most Popular Player" three times
|Butch Goring |
- Ranks fifth in Kings history in games played with 736
- Led the Kings in scoring in 1973-74
- Scored the series-cinching goal in the 1977 first round series against Atlanta
- Played in the 1980 NHL All-Star Game
- Voted the club’s Most Popular Player four times
|Ron Duguay |
- Appeared in 85 games with the Kings from 1987-1989
- Scored 9-23=32 and was a plus-18 with the Kings
- Has six 20-goal seasons, two 30-goal seasons and one 40-goal season in his career.
- Scored 274-346=620 in 864 games with the NY Rangers, Detroit Red Wings, Pittsburgh Penguins and Kings.
- Participated with ice skating legend Barbara Underhill in 2009's "Battle of the Blades."
|Bernie Nicholls |
Led the Kings in scoring with 95 points (41-54=95) in 1983-84 and 1985-86 with 97 points (36-61=97) in 1985-86
- Scored a Kings season record 70 goals and finished second on the club with a career high 150 points (70-80=150) in 1988-89
- Ranks fifth all-time in Kings’ career scoring with 758 points (327-431=758) in 602 games
- Represented the Kings at the 1984, 1989 and 1990 NHL All-Star Games
- Holds or shares the Kings’ team records for most goals in one game (4), most points in one game (8), fastest to 20 goals (19 games in 1988-89), fastest to 30 goals (26 games in 1988-89) and fastest to 50 goals (51 games in 1988-89)