“We are very excited with our new agreement to keep our games on 1150 for the next two years and with the news that our playoff games this year will be on 570 like they were last year,” said Kings President, Business Operations Luc Robitaille. “For the playoffs this decision allows us have the very popular and highly-rated Petros and Money Show as our lead-in, and once again this would not have happened without the leadership of Don Martin and our great overall partnership with Clear Channel.”
Robitaille will be on 570’s PMS show tomorrow, Tuesday, at 3:30 p.m.
Kings broadcasters Nick Nickson and Daryl Evans will call the Kings action on AM 570. Coverage will begin with the pre-game show 30 minutes prior to the start of the game and Kings Talk, the club’s popular post-game radio show, will also be heard on AM 570 after each home game plus Game 1 from San Jose.
- Game 1 at San Jose, Thursday, April14 at 7 p.m.
- Game 2 at San Jose, Saturday, April 16 at 7 p.m.
- Game 3 at Los Angeles, Tuesday, April 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Game 4 at Los Angeles, Thursday, April 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Game 5 at San Jose, Saturday, April 23 at 7:30 p.m.*
- Game 6 at Los Angeles, Monday, April 25 at TBD*
- Game 7 at San Jose, Wednesday, April 27 at TBD*
* = if necessary
KTLK AM 1150 has served as the Kings flagship station since the 2006-07 season.
The Kings are scheduled to practice tomorrow, Tuesday, at 10 a.m. at the Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo and again on Wednesday at 11 a.m. before the team leaves for San Jose.
Also, here is a link to an electronic version of the Kings Postseason Playoff Guide
. Printed versions will be available beginning tomorrow.