The Niagara IceDogs earned a 5-2 victory Wednesday night in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals to take a 3-1 series lead over the Ottawa 67's.
Dalton Smith started the game off with his third shorthanded goal in as many games giving the 67's a 1-0 lead heading into the second.
Late in the second it was IceDogs' over-ager Andrew Agozzino who evened things up with his sixth goal of the playoffs.
In the third period, Tyler Toffolio ended his four game goaless streak after driving to the net and putting the 67's in the lead. Two minutes later Agozzino once again pulled the IceDogs even with his third goal of the series. It was all IceDogs from there on out. Fellow over-ager, David Pacan, scored his seventh and eighth of the playoffs and Freddie Hamilton added an empty net goal to make it a 5-2 final.Read the full recap on Niagaraicedogs.net
OR Click Here to watch highlights
1. OTT D. Smith, (4) (T. Graovac), 10:08 (SH)
2. NIAG A. Agozzino, (6) (F. Hamilton, S. Rover), 17:42
3. OTT T. Toffoli, (11) (C. Ceci), 4:03
3. NIAG A. Agozzino, (7) (A. Friesen, B. Ritchie), 6:49
3. NIAG D. Pacan, (7) (D. Hamilton, F. Hamilton), 7:41
3. NIAG D. Pacan, (8) (F. Hamilton, D. Hamilton), 13:21 (PP)
3. NIAG F. Hamilton, (5) (D. Pacan, D. Hamilton), 19:54 (EN)