NHL.TV™ runs in most current Internet browsers and operating systems.
Some features may be limited or unavailable if you are running a configuration that is not recommended. The following profiles are recommended for a standard NHL.TV™ experience.
NHL.TV™ Media Player System Requirements
|Software/Bandwidth ||Windows ||Mac |
|Operating Systems ||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 ||OSX 10.12, 10.11, OSX 10.10, OSX 10.9, OSX 10.8 |
|Connection speed ||Broadband 3000 Kbps ||Broadband 3000 Kbps |
|Browsers ||Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome (We recommend the most current versions) ||Safari, Firefox, Chrome (We recommend the most current versions) |
|Adobe Flash ||We recommend the most current Adobe Flash Player, available here ||We recommend the most current Adobe Flash Player, available here |
- Internet Connection: A high speed broadband Internet connection with 3000 Kbps dedicated bandwidth is required to stream NHL.TV™ content.
- Cookies Enabled: This is the standard setting for all browsers. If cookies are disabled, you may encounter login errors and experience difficulties viewing certain content.
- Pop-up and Ad Blockers Disabled.
- Updated Operating System: For each operating system version, we recommend the latest update for that version be installed. We do not support out-of-date minor versions of any supported OS.
- Current web browser: We recommend updating to the most current version of your web browser.
- Updated Adobe Flash Player: The NHL.TV™ Media Player is built on the Adobe Flash Player. For better performance we recommend using the most current version.