The National Hockey League (NHL®) has announced the attractions and hockey interactives planned for The PreGame at the 2019 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™, the official fan festival of the February 23 outdoor game between the Philadelphia Flyers and Pittsburgh Penguins in Philadelphia. Before the Flyers face the Penguins at 8 p.m. ET (NBC, SN1, SN360, TVAS) at Lincoln Financial Field®, The PreGame will entertain fans of all ages at Wells Fargo Center's Parking Lot G starting at 11:30 a.m. ET.
A highlight of The PreGame is the American Legacy Black Hockey History Tour, a mobile museum showcasing black hockey history, which includes items from the Hockey Hall of Fame and current NHL players. Additionally, The Glorious Sons, a five-member rock band from Canada will entertain fans at The PreGame at 6 p.m. ET before heading inside Lincoln Financial Field® for another performance during the second intermission of the Flyers-Penguins game. Admission to The PreGame will be free and open to the public. A ticket to the 2019 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ is not required for access.
The PreGame at the 2019 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™
Saturday, Feb. 23: 11:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. ET
The Glorious Sons performance: 6 - 7 p.m. ET
Wells Fargo Center's Parking Lot G
3601 S. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19148
Admission to The PreGame will be free and open to the public. A ticket to the 2019 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ is not required for access.
The PreGame will feature the following attractions:
- American Legacy Black Hockey History Tour: The NHL presents the American Legacy Black Hockey History Tour, a uniquely curated mobile museum, which is touring in six U.S. cities in celebration of February's Black History Month. The 525-square foot museum looks back at the founders, trail blazers, history makers, and Stanley Cup champions; and looks ahead to the next generation of young stars, NHL Officials, broadcasters, and women in the game.
- Coors Light Slapshot: Coors Light will be right alongside their fans at PreGame, bringing a double lane slapshot - allowing 21+ fans to crush their own recyclable cans and compete against Jeremy Roenick for bragging rights.
- Coors Light Responsibility: Add your name to the Coors Light Responsibility Puck and join thousands of NHL fans making the pledge to never drive drunk, and to always have a designated driver. Make the pledge with Coors Light, the official beer of the NHL, and TEAM Coalition to receive a souvenir photo and be entered to win an NHL prize pack.
- Coors Light Upcycled Bar: Join the World's Most Refreshing Beer at the upcycled Silver Bullet Bar. Coors Light has sustainability in its DNA as the pioneer of the recyclable aluminum can and is excited to bring an upcycled bar to the space - built with NHL pucks, sticks, nets, and even blades. NHL legend Jeremy Roenick will be celebrity bartending, so stop by for an ice-cold Silver Bullet!
- Dunkin': Make sure to stop by the Dunkin' Fan Zone inside The PreGame to warm up with free coffee, hot chocolate, and Munchkins® donut hole treats!
- GEICO: GEICO will be at The PreGame exhibiting a custom penalty box photo opportunity as well as an interactive trailer with games and free prizes.
- Honda: Show off your hockey skills at the Honda booth for a chance to win great prizes! Also check out the Honda Insight, Civic Type-R and the all-new 2019 Honda Passport, your passport to adventure.
- Jagermeister: Experience ice cold outside of the rink at the Jägermeister Shots on Goal tent. Fans 21 years and older can grab a Jägermeister hockey shot stick and purchase ice kühl shots to enjoy with friends.
- MassMutual: Give it your hardest shot at MassMutual's Hardest Shot Competition.
- MGM Resorts: As the official Resort Destination of the NHL, MGM Resorts will host a luxury tailgating experience inclusive of interactive games and exclusive fan giveaways that promote MGM Properties and Entertainment offerings.
- Navy Federal Credit Union: Do you have what it takes to score in the NHL? Complete the Navy Federal Credit Union Accuracy Challenge and find out. Navy Federal Credit Union is the official Military Appreciation Partner of the NHL.
- New Amsterdam Vodka: Fans, get ready to pour your soul out! Test your accuracy by shooting pucks at targets, just like the pros do, at the New Amsterdam Vodka Bullseye Battle.
- NHL Network™ Target Practice: Fans can practice like the pros and test their stick skills by shooting pucks into a stacked washer and dryer unit.
- Oscar Mayer: The iconic Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, also known as the beloved 27-foot-long hot dog on wheels, is in town for the 2019 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™.
- Pepsi / Frito Lay: PepsiCo invites you to test your hockey skills with complimentary Pepsi Zero Sugar and Rold Gold snacks!
- Philadelphia Flyers: Test your street hockey shooting skills by shooting into all four targets and take a picture with the giant inflatable Flyers player.
- Planters: The 103-year-old icon, Mr. Peanut and his 26ft long NUTmobile will be at this year's The PreGame to offer free samples, snap a picture, and check-out the inside of the NUTmobile.
- PPG: Fans can play PPG's Power Play Goal to 'brush up' on their hockey skills and try and score to win free giveaways!
- Upper Deck: Have you ever had your own trading card? The Upper Deck booth will offer you the opportunity to get your own personalized hockey card for free! Fans will also be able to register for Upper Deck e-Pack™, the best way to open NHL® packs and trade cards online at UpperDeckePack.com.
- Xfinity: Visit the Xfinity Experience to learn about Xfinity Mobile, a new kind of network designed for how we mobile today, Xfinity xFi for ultimate control of your home WiFi and Xfinity X1, a one-of-a-kind interactive TV experience with the X1 voice remote and much more.
For more information, fans should visit NHL.com/StadiumSeries. In addition, a wide assortment of Stadium Series products will be available for purchase at the Official Merchandise Shop at the 2019 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™. Fans also are encouraged to download the NHL Fan Access™ App for the opportunity to participate in fun activities, win prizes, receive up-to-date schedule alerts and much more. The app is available in the App Store and Google Play. All fans entering The PreGame will be subject to a security screening.
A limited number of tickets to the 2019 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ are available for purchase through Ticketmaster, the official ticketing partner of the NHL®, via its website and the Ticketmaster app. Fans can purchase tickets safely and securely on Ticketmaster.com and the NHL Ticket Exchange™, with the peace of mind in knowing that the specific seats they buy are the seats they'll get.
Fans can join the conversation on social media by including the hashtag NHL #StadiumSeries at @NHL, @NHLFlyers and @penguins.