PASCAL LABERGE (36th Overall)
TEAM: Victoriaville - QMJHL
BORN: April 9, 1998
HOMETOWN: Sainte-Martine, Quebec
VITALS: 6’1”, 172 pounds
* In 2015-16, the two-way forward led the Victoriaville Tigers in assists and points with 68 points (23g-45a) in 56 regular-season contests. He added five points (3g-2a) in five playoff games.
* He posted three points (2g-1a) in Team Orr’s 3-2 victory over Team Cherry at the 2016 CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game in Vancouver, earning First Star of the Game honors.
* The 2014-15 season saw Laberge record 10 points (4g-6a) in 27 games for the Gatineau Olympiques before being acquired by the Tigers, where he posted 21 points (6g-15a) in the remaining 31 contests.
* In 2013-14, he led the Chateauguay Grenadiers to a Ligue de hockey Midget AAA du Quebec championship and a silver medal at the 2014 Telus Cup.
* Internationally, Laberge was part of Canada’s fourth-place entry at the 2016 Under-18 World Championship with four points (2g-2a) in seven games played and skated with Canada Black at the 2014 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge with four assists in five games.
CARTER HART (48th Overall)
(#2 ranked - North American Goalie)
TEAM: Everett, Silvertips - WHL
BORN: August 13, 1998
HOMETOWN: Sherwood Park, Alberta
VITALS: 6’0”, 180 pounds
* Is the first goaltender taken in the 2016 NHL Entry Draft.
* Appeared in 63 of his team’s 72 games, posting a 35-23-4 record to go with a 2.14 GAA and .918 save percentage and six shutouts. He finished second among all WHL goalies in GAA and shutouts.
* He then captured Canadian Hockey League Goaltender of the Year honors, edging Mackenzie Blackwood (selected 42nd overall by NJD in 2015) of the Ontario Hockey League’s Barrie Colts and Chase Marchand of the Memorial Cup finalist Rouyn-Noranda Huskies.
* He was an eighth-round selection (158th overall) by Everett in the 2013 WHL Bantam Draft, Hart posted the top goals-against average in the WHL as a rookie in 2014-15 (2.29).
* He helped backstop Canada to a gold medal at the 2015 Ivan Hlinka Memorial, posting a 1.50 goals-against average en route to winning both of his starts.
* In 2013-14, Hart won MVP and Top Goaltender honors while playing for the Sherwood Park Squires in the Alberta Minor Midget AAA Hockey League. He also was the only netminder with a goals-against average below 2.00 that season (1.93).
WADE ALLISON (52nd Overall)
POSITION: Right Wing
TEAM: Tri-City, USHL
BORN: October 14, 1997
HOMETOWN: Carman, Manitoba
VITALS: 6’2”, 205 pounds
* Allison recorded 25 goals and 22 assists for 47 points in 56 games for the Tri-City Storm of the USHL. His 47 points and 25 goals ranked second on the team.
* He averaged over a point per-game in the USHL postseason, recording nine goals and 16 points in just 11 games. His nine goals led all players in the playoffs to help Tri-City win the League Championship, the Clark Cup.
* Was named Clark Cup MVP and his 16 points were second among all players. In three Clark Cup Final games, Allison led the squad with five goals and nine points.
* He is committed to playing for Western Michigan University in 2016-17.
CARSEN TWARYNSKI (82nd Overall)
POSITION: Left Wing
TEAM: Calgary Hitmen - WHL
BORN: November 24, 1997
HOMETOWN: St. Albert, Alberta
VITALS: 6’2”, 198 pounds
* Recorded 20 goals and 25 assists for 45 points with the Calgary Hitmen to finish fifth on the team in overall scoring. He added one assist in five playoff games.
* He also led all players on Calgary with a plus-minus rating of +21, as well as tying for the team lead with four shorthanded goals.
* Played alongside current Flyers draft picks and prospects, Travis Sanheim and Radel Fazleev, on the Hitmen.
CONNOR BUNNAMAN (109th Overall)
TEAM: Kitchener Rangers - OHL
BORN: April 16, 1998
HOMETOWN: Guelph, Ontario
VITALS: 6’1”, 207 pounds
* Recorded 16 goals and 22 assists for 38 points in 68 regular season games with Kitchener.
* He posted a plus-minus rating of +18 which ranked fifth overall on the team, an improvement from a +2 rating in his rookie season where he posted 15 points (10g-5a) in 67 games.
* He added four points (2g-2a) in nine playoff games this season for the Rangers.
* He was also a member of Team White at Hockey Canada’s Under-17 Development Camp.
LINUS HOGBERG (139th Overall)
TEAM: Vaxjo Jr. - SWEDEN-JR
BORN: September 4, 1998
HOMETOWN: Stockholm, Sweden
VITALS: 6’1”, 176 pounds
* Is the first defenseman taken by the Flyers in the 2016 NHL Draft.
* Recorded 25 points (7g-18a) in 39 games for his junior team in Sweden, while also appearing in two games of the pro league in Sweden. TANNER LACZYNSKI (169th Overall)
TEAM: Lincoln, USHL
BORN: June 1, 1997
HOMETOWN: Minooka, Illinois
VITALS: 6’0”, 190 pounds
* Averaged over a point per-game in 2015-16 split between Lincoln and Chicago with 63 points (24g-39a) in 52 games.
* He posted 11 goals and 23 points in 19 games for Lincoln, while adding three points (1g-2a) in four postseason games.
* He played in the 2014 CCM/USA Hockey All-American Prospects Game.
* He is committed to play with Ohio State University in 2016-17.ANTHONY SALINITRI (172nd Overall)
TEAM: Sarnia Sting, OHL
BORN: March 5, 1998
HOMETOWN: Windsor, Ontario
VITALS: 5’10”, 168 pounds
* Posted 17 goals and 30 points in 62 games with Sarnia, and an additional two points, both goals, in seven playoff games.
* In his third season in the OHL, second with the Sting, his 30 points are more than his first two seasons in the OHL combined (19 pts)… He was also the 17th overall pick in the 2014 OHL Draft.
* Is teammates with current prospect and last year’s 24th overall pick, Travis Konecny.DAVID BERNHARDT (199th Overall)
TEAM: Djurgarden Jr. - SWEDEN-JR
BORN: December 1, 1997
HOMETOWN: Stockholm, Sweden
VITALS: 6’3”, 203 pounds
* Is one of two defensemen taken by the Flyers in the 2016 NHL Draft - both of which come from Sweden.
* Posted 10 goals and 38 points in 45 games in a full season in the Swedish junior league. His 38 points ranked third on the team and led all defensemen.
* He averaged nearly a point per-game in the playoffs with six points (3g-3a) in seven games.
* His brother, Daniel Bernhardt, was selected last year 119th overall by the New York Rangers.