The National Hockey League and its Member Clubs are committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment and enjoyable entertainment experience. NHL fans have a right to expect an environment in which they will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena, team and League personnel. The Players and Officials have the same rights. Accordingly, fans are responsible for their own conduct.
The following standards have been established with respect to fan conduct:
- Fans are entitled to enjoy the hockey experience free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly actions.
- Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner.
- Fans shall refrain from using abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fans may not engage in fighting, throwing objects or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to arena staff.
- Fans who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible manner.
- Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired fan will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Fans shall comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures.
- Fans may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on arena property.
Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in eviction from the arena without a ticket refund.
The NHL and its Member Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NHL Fan Code of Conduct.