2019 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ Schedule of Events
|Saturday, February 23rd, 2019 |
11:30 AM - 7:30 PM
|The PreGame at the 2019 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™||Parking Lot G in the Sports Complex|
|Saturday, February 23rd, 2019 |
|HeadHouse Plaza Opens||Lincoln Financial Field|
|Saturday, February 23rd, 2019 |
|Gates Open||Lincoln Financial Field|
|Saturday, February 23rd, 2019 |
|2019 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™||Lincoln Financial Field|
The PreGame at the 2019 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series Information:
Hockey fans are invited to join the National Hockey League® (NHL®) and its corporate partners at The PreGame, the official NHL tailgate party of the 2019 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™. This FREE, non-ticketed, hockey festival will be open on Saturday, February 23rd, 2019 (11:30 AM - 7:30 PM EST) in Parking Lot G located in the Sports Complex. For fans attending The PreGame, lots M & N will be open at 10:30 AM. The PreGame will offer fans of all ages family- friendly hockey interactive games and attractions, live music, special appearances and many other dynamic activities. Join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram by tagging your photos using NHL #STADIUMSERIES.
NHL® Fan Code of Conduct:
The National Hockey League and its Member Clubs are committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment and enjoyable entertainment experience. NHL® fans have a right to expect an environment in which they will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all Venue, Team, and League personnel, as well as by other fans. The players and officials have the same rights. Accordingly, fans are responsible for their own conduct. The following standards have been established with respect to fan conduct:
• Fans are entitled to enjoy a hockey experience free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly actions.
• Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner.
• Fans shall refrain from using abusive, discriminatory or hateful language or obscene gestures.
• Fans may not engage in fighting, throwing objects, or other behaviors deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests and those who engage in any of these activities will immediately be ejected from the game.
• Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to venue staff.
• Fans who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible manner. Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired fan will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
• Fans shall comply with requests from venue staff regarding venue operational and emergency procedures.
• Fans may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on venue property.
• Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in eviction from the venue without a ticket refund.
The NHL and its Member Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NHL® Fan Code of Conduct.
HeadHouse North Gate is the ADA designated gate. Any persons with disabilities may use this gate for expedited entry as well as the Tork and West VIP entrances.
Lincoln Financial Field is designed with accessible parking, accessible vehicle drop off areas, power assisted doors, restrooms, concessions, water fountains, ATMs, seating areas, assistive listening devices, a TDD phone, mobile event captioning devices, as well as Braille guides and menus for all concessions.
Alcohol policies are listed below and are also posted at concession locations:
• All fans purchasing alcohol, who appear to be less than 30 years old, must present a valid ID.
• No alcohol will be sold to fans who appear intoxicated.
• There will be a two (2) beer limit per transaction.
• Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
• Fans possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
• Fans passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
• We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any fan.
• Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the fan being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
• Members of the Game Day Staff are specifically trained and available to assist fans with alcohol related incidents.
• All alcohol sales will be discontinued at the beginning of the third period.
There are nine (9) ATMs available at the following locations: HeadHouse Lobby, 106, 113, 122, 136, C6, C27, 226, 242.
Baby Changing Tables:
For your convenience, baby changing tables are located in all family restrooms throughout Lincoln Financial Field.
Fans are encouraged to limit the number of items they bring with them to the stadium. They will be able to carry (1) of the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines awaiting entry into the stadium:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12."
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand but not larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Guests with these types of bags are encouraged to use the HeadHouse North Gate entrance.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, computer bags and camera bags, any bag larger than the permissible size or binocular and camera cases larger than 6.5″ x 4.5.″
Banners and Signs:
Banners and Signs must not interfere with the view of other guests. They cannot be of distasteful nature or content, nor can they advertise a logo or a product. Signs may not be attached to any surface or obstruct venue or event signage.
For your convenience, all concession stands at Lincoln Financial Field accept Discover, MasterCard, Visa and American Express as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Bottles, cans or beverage containers of any kind are not allowed into Lincoln Financial Field. A search will be conducted at the gates to prevent these and other prohibited items from entering the stadium. Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Please refer to Prohibited Items for more information.
Coors Light Designated Driver Program:
The Coors Light Designated Driver program is designed to encourage guests to make responsible choices regarding drinking and driving. Guests wishing to participate must sign a pledge that they will not drink alcohol at the event. In exchange for this pledge, guests will receive a wristband and coupon that can be redeemed for a free soda at most concession stands. Coors Light Designated Program Booths are located in the following sections: 108, 121, 201 and 214.
Emergency: "If you see something, say something!"
If you need immediate assistance, please notify the nearest event staff, security personnel, Philadelphia Police, visit a Guest Services Booth located on the concourse behind Sections 121, 136, 206 and 226 or a Concierge desk located in all Premium Areas.
Fans are also encouraged to call our In-Stadium Hotline number at 267.570.4444 for assistance or send a text to 78247 then the word ASSIST
In the event of a serious emergency at Lincoln Financial Field, all event staff, security personnel, Philadelphia Police and Philadelphia emergency response agencies are ready and available to assist all fans, including fans with disabilities. Pertinent information regarding the emergency situation and evacuation procedures will be provided over the public-address system and on stadium televisions and scoreboards.
Fan Assistance Number:
• In-Stadium Hotline: Fans who wish to anonymously report fan behavior without alerting an event staff, security personnel or Philadelphia Police may do so by calling the In-Stadium hotline number at 267.570.4444. Lincoln Financial Field staff are trained to respond quickly and accordingly. Please refer to the Text Message Service for additional information on anonymously reporting fan behavior at Lincoln Financial Field.
• Text Message Service: Fans who wish to report issues and concerns, ask for information or call for assistance in a fast, easy and convenient way can do so by texting the GuestASSIST text message service. Send your text to 78247 then the word ASSIST
First aid stations can be found in the following locations: HeadHouse Lobby, 114, 136, 217, 233 and 242.
Gate Opening Times:
The HeadHouse Plaza, located at the North end of the stadium, will open at 5:00 PM. Club and Suites and inner stadium gates will all open at 6:00 PM.
There are four (4) Guest Services Booths located on the concourse behind Sections 121, 136, 206 and 226. Guest Services Booths assist fans with lost and found, lost children, stadium directions, emergencies and accommodations for fans with disabilities such as Braille guides, mobile captioning devices and assistive listening devices. These centers are staffed with knowledgeable attendants ready to assist fans needing information.
Lost and Found:
All fans looking to claim or report lost items during an event should visit one of the Guest Services Centers located on the concourse behind Sections 121, 136, 206 and 226 or a Concierge desk located in all Premium Areas. Fans inquiring about lost items at previous events should contact the Lost and Found hotline at 267.570.4094 or send an email to lostandfound@LincolnFinancialField.com.
Lost Children and Fans:
Lost children and fans should be taken to one of the Guest Services Center located on the concourse behind Sections 121, 136, 206 and 226 or a Concierge desk located in all Premium Areas. Parents looking for a lost child should check with the nearest event staff, security personnel or Philadelphia Police for assistance. For safety reasons, Lincoln Financial Field is unable to make stadium-wide announcements for lost children or fans. Please refer to the Safe in the Seat Program for more details.
Medical Device Bags:
Medical device bags are permitted and will be subject to inspection upon entrance to Lincoln Financial Field. Guests with these types of bags are encouraged to use the HeadHouse North Gate entrance.
Officially licensed event merchandise is available at retail locations throughout Lincoln Financial Field. Visit any one of these locations for the widest selection of NHL Stadium Series jerseys, apparel, hats and souvenirs available.
For a private location, we provide two nursing rooms connected to our HeadHouse Lobby below section 129. Each room can be locked from the inside and is equipped with an electrical outlet, a lounge chair, a side table and a television.
Parking lots at Lincoln Financial Field will open at 2:00 PM on game day, for fans attending the NHL Stadium Series. Stadium Series designated parking lots will be J, K, L and M, N, P - with some ballpark lots as well. For fans attending The PreGame, lots M & N will be open at 10:30 AM. Please download the Waze GPS app for Androids and iPhones to get live updates on traffic and parking lot information.
Tailgating is not permitted in the parking lots north of Pattison Avenue and west of Darien Street (Lots Q-W and the lot near the Nova Care Complex.) You can obtain a map of these parking areas by clicking: www.LincolnFinancialField.com/stadiuminfo/maps.
For the safety of our guests and employees, the following are prohibited:
• Abusive, foul or disruptive language or clothing.
• Animals (except service dogs to aid guests with disabilities).
• Balls (including but not limited to football, soccer, lacrosse).
• Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*.
• Clear bags larger than 12"x 6"x 12" and all non-clear bags larger than 6.5" x 4.5", including purses, binocular and camera cases.
• Clothing containing wires, batteries or other electronic components.
• Drones and any other unmanned and remote-controlled aircraft systems.
• E-cigarettes and Vaporizers.
• Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures.
• Fireworks, firearms and weapons of any kind.
• Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or other drug use.
• Laser pointers.
• Noisemakers (including but not limited to air horns, cowbells, whistles and instruments).
• Outside Food or Beverage*.
• Resale of tickets on Stadium property and any other unauthorized ticket resale.
• Signs or flags on sticks or poles/Selfie Sticks.
• Smoking (except in designated areas).
• Throwing objects.
• Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering.
• Unmanned and remote-controlled aircraft systems.
• Verbal or physical harassment of other guests, including opposing team fans.
• Video cameras and the use of video capable cell phones for video recording.
• Any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate.
* Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
All persons and/or their belongings are subject to search as a condition of entry into Lincoln Financial Field.
Fans may not exit and re-enter the stadium using the same ticket.
There are public restrooms (men, women and family) conveniently located throughout the stadium. All restrooms are accessible to our fans with disabilities.
Family Restrooms are designed for the use of fans with small children and fans with disabilities. These restrooms are located on the concourse behind Sections 107, 119, Suite 17, Suite 118, Suite 166, Sections C6, C16, C27, C35, 207, 213, 224, 231, 237 and 241. All family restrooms are accessible and equipped with baby changing tables.
The City Ordinance of Philadelphia prohibits smoking in public places and workplaces, including sports facilities. This policy includes the preclusion of e-cigarettes and vaporizers. At Lincoln Financial Field, smoking is PROHIBITED in ALL AREAS of the stadium. Designated smoking areas are available in the following locations:
• HeadHouse Plaza
• Outside the Verizon Wireless Gate across from Section 101
• Outside the south of the stadium across from Section 113
• Outside each Club and Suite entry (Club & Suite fans only)
Violators of this policy may be ejected from the stadium.
Join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram by tagging your photos using NHL #STADIUMSERIES.
Taxi cabs are available at the northeast corner of Broad Street and Pattison Avenue, directly next to the Broad Street Line subway station. Taxis are staged at this location for drop off pre-game and pick-up post-game.
Ticket Office Location:
The Ticket Office is in the HeadHouse Lobby at the North side of the stadium. The Box Office windows are located at the northwest side of the HeadHouse Plaza, next to the XFINITY Gate.
Children two years of age and under do not require a ticket but will be required to sit on the lap of an accompanying adult for the 2019 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™.
**Information is subject to change