For the second straight year, the NHL Power Players™ will return and they want YOU! The NHL Power Players™ is an initiative focused on selecting young hockey fans to help advise the League on hockey-related topics important to their generation. Our goal is to attract more youth to the game of hockey.
Our participants are:
- Be between the ages of 13-17 years old living in the 50 US States, DC or Canada
- Be open, honest and willing to share their ideas with the NHL and peers
- Have access to internet and social media platforms (not required but a plus)
- Have a passion for the game of hockey
- Participate in discussions throughout the year (via phone and online chat)
- Provide honest and impartial advice, suggestions, and opinions to the NHL on various topics (e.g., marketing, community engagement, understanding of the rules of play, events, social content, etc.)
- Serve as an advisor for 1 season (with the opportunity to reapply)
- Help to increase fandom amongst people 17 & under
Benefits to joining NHL Power Players™ include the opportunity to be featured in League marketing (i.e., NHL Social content), exclusive NHL Power Players™ merchandise, and a certificate of completion. Participants chosen for NHL Power Players™ will be announced in advance of the 2020-21 NHL season.
The application period for the 2020-21 Season of NHL Power Players has closed. Selections will be made in advance of the start of the 2020-21 season. Missed the deadline? Try back next season to apply.
Interested? Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com with questions or to receive more information about becoming a member of NHL Power Players™.