The Ducks will host their fourth annual Social Media Night presented by YP on Monday, Mar. 14 vs. the New Jersey Devils at Honda Center.
Social Media Night will feature several interactive opportunities for fans via the Ducks’ various social media channels, the Ducks’ official mobile app, in-arena and on the Fox Sports West telecast. Fans will be encouraged to post on Twitter and Instagram using the #DucksSocial hashtag before and during the game. Many of those posts will be displayed throughout Honda Center and on the broadcast during Social Media Night. Fans are encouraged to arrive early for a unique element to be revealed during player warm-ups (approximately 6:30 p.m. PDT).
More Social Media Night features:
- A special “Tweet Your Seat” promotion will be held during the game, in which fans can post their seat locations to Twitter and will be chosen at random for a seat upgrade.
- The Ducks will skate in special warmup jerseys with their social media handles or popular team hashtags on the backs, available for purchase in the Anaheim Ducks Team Store powered by Reebok. Ducks players who are active on Twitter will have their Twitter handles displayed on in-arena screens.
- Fans guess which Ducks player will score the game's first goal on twitter using #DucksFirstGoal to enter to win the first goal puck from that evening's game (subject to restrictions).
- Fans watching the game on the Fox Sports Prime Ticket broadcast can have their questions answered on air by analyst Guy Hebert by tweeting them to #AskGuy and choose who Kent French interviews during warmups.
- Also for those watching the broadcast, various period challenges will be made available to fans, who can post photos on social media. Photos can be featured in-arena at Honda Center and on the Prime Ticket broadcast that evening.
- Fans inside Honda Center will be able to take and post photos with various Ducks-themed social media cutouts that will be displayed on the concourse by the Power Players.
In addition, fans looking to attend Social Media Night can purchase a package option that includes a hotdog plus beer or soda, a Ducks branded Bluetooth speaker (valued at $30) and a Ducks yearbook starting at $51 per seat. Individual tickets for Social Media Night are also still available. All ticket options can be purchased through AnaheimDucks.com, Ticketmaster or at the Honda Center Box Office. Fans will incur no additional fees when purchasing tickets direct from the Anaheim Ducks (via any of the aforementioned avenues). In addition, fans will continue to receive free TicketFast delivery (ability to print tickets at home). For more information on Season, Premium and Mini Plan ticket packages, call 1-877-WILD WING or visit AnaheimDucks.com.
For more information on Ducks Social Media Night, visit www.AnaheimDucks.com/socialmedianight.