Six #DevilsFacts you need to know for tonight's 7:30 p.m. start in Tampa Bay:
1. New Jersey has scored 11 goals overall this season, the team’s most-ever through two games (tie, 1991-92). The Devils’ record for goals-scored through the first three games of a season is 17 (’91-92). Last season, the Devils didn’t score their 11th goal until their fifth game, a span which included three overtime periods.
2. Mike Cammalleri scored 1g at Florida on Saturday and now has 16g-11a-27pts in his last 22 games dating back to March 3. His point total ranks third (tie, Tyler Seguin) in the NHL during that span, behind only Sidney Crosby (10g-20a-30pts) and Claude Giroux (8g-20a-28pts).
3. Jaromir Jagr led New Jersey with 1g-2a-3pts vs. Tampa Bay last season, while Michael Kostka (1g-1a) and Valtteri Filppula (2a) each had 2pts to lead the Lightning.
4. Michael Ryder earned an assist in Saturday's win over Florida and leads the Devils with 1g-3a-4pts through two games.
5. Rookie defenseman Damon Severson leads the Devils (tie, Andy Greene) with a plus-4 mark.
6. Tampa Bay is 2-0-1 on its season-opening four-game homestand following last night’s 7-1 win over Montreal. The Lightning are tied (Anaheim) for the NHL lead with 12 goals scored this season.